1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kangetsu

Feb 6, 2008

1. I bought a SD16 body from Kangetsu through a layaway. She is lovely and really friendly to deal with. She was great with communication and really patient through out the layaway. She also met up with me so I could do local pick up. Highly recommended!

2. Kangetsu sold me her pipos rooney bunny :-3
      she has been kind and full of care during and after the transaction, and the little bunny arrived quickly and safe. I'm really happy, thank you so much!

3. I bought a dress set from Helen and everything was super smooth.She was really understanding and the parcel arrived quickly! Thanks so much! A+++

4. I purchased a set of dresses from Helen, and it was a wonderful experience. Communication was quick and smooth, and she shipped out the item very quickly. Item arrived in wonderful condition, as described. I would love to do business with her again:D

Lots of <3

5. I bought a doll from Helen. She replied quickly and shipped it fast. It was packaged well and in great condition. Thank you so much! :)

6. Kangetsu participated in my Leekeworld GO.
      She was super friendly, fast at payment and updated me when the items got to her house.
      I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :)

7. Sold Kangetsu a very special Volks Luna and I couldn't have asked for a better home for my baby to go to:chibi... She thanks me profusely but it is I who should be grateful that a doll so very much deserving of love has found such a great new home. Our transaction was flawless from the start and I am just over the mood with this sale. See you around my darling ;)

Needless to say... :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome exchange.
      ~Anthony

8. I purchased a Yo-four sister from Kangetsu. She is the best seller, so helpful and understanding. She is in a different country from me and helped make shipping affordable for me. This was the perfect transaction and things could not have gone smoother. Kangetsu made it possible for me to own one of my dream dolls. Thanks so much!! &#9829;

9. I purchased a YOSD outfit from Kangetsu and was extremely happy with the transaction. Kangetsu was very helpful and responsive to all PMs and provided prompt shipping. I am very happy. Thanks so much!

10. I bought a Antique Designs SD dress from Kangetsu and the transaction couldn't have been better! Her communication was so friendly, she shipped the dress right away, and packaged it well. I would love to buy from her again - Thanks so much!!!

11. Kangetsu bought the dress from me.
      She is a great buyer, fast payment and nice communication!
      Thanks.^^

12. I bought a Volks SD13 chris head from Helen some days ago and I'm 100 % happy about this transaction. Always so polite in every of her messages, answering me back almost instantly. Sent me the head very well packed so it couldn't take any damage during its trips to my house and also sent it in an split of an eye after making her payment.
      I'm more than sure that I would love to deal with her in future .

Thank you so much !!

13. Kangetsu joined my group order for Enchanted Doll eyes and she has been really great throughout the entire dealing! One of the eyes did not look good at all but she was so patient and was very kind about it. I am glad a replacement was offered and thankfully it turned out very well. Thank you very much for such a pleasant GO. I'm glad everything is completed now! A++ and highly recommended to all! :)

14. I had another wonderful transaction with Kangetsu. She comissioned me to enter the Volks USA lottery for her. She always replies to PM's in a timely matter and payments are lightening fast! She is so pleasurable to talk to and work with. Easily one of the sweetest and most reliable buyers on DoA! It is always a fun time to do any business with Kangetsu. I would recommend her and never hesitate to work with her again.

15. I purchased a bunch of boy clothes from Kangetsu. Like people, who posted here before, I can only praise her. For once, she was a darling for letting me split the payment in two. She was very nice and helpful. She shipped fast after receiving the full payment and the clothes arrived in perfect condition. I also got a really pretty extra.
      I wouldn`t hesitate to buy from Kangetsu again :)

16. I bought a Cadenza Outfit from Kangetsu, and I'm really happy! Very kind comunication, great seller! Thank you!!! <3

17. I purchased a SD13 Volks body from her and she is fantastic. Communication was excellent, shipping was quick, and everything was expertly packed. Thank you so much! I hope to do business with you again!

18. I had the most wonderful transaction with Kangetsu. She was so friendly and prompt in answering all PMs, the doll was shipped fast and well-packed I couldn't be more happier, thanks again dear :D

19. Helen is one of the most professional sellers Ive come across on both DOA and other doll forums.

She is extremely sweet, kind and friendly in communication and was an absolute pleasure to deal with

I purchased 3 outfits from her, and when I requested for photographs of them on a doll - she would kindly comply and very prompt too !

Packaging is beyond great - even though these were outfits and not susceptible of breakage, she still packaged them like fine china

She shipped lightning fast - didnt even need to check the tracking page ! That fast !

Thank you so much once again, I highly recommend her and would not for a second hesitate dealing with her in the future :)

Thank you so much dear !

20. I bought a Volks Williams fullset from Kangetsu. Absolutely lovely seller! Communication was perfect, she was very kind about answering any questions I had and even took extra pictures for me, unasked! The doll was shipped when promised and arrived in as described condition. He's beautiful, I couldn't be happier. I'd definitely recommend her as a seller!
      Thank you again for such a wonderful transaction!