1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kanis04

Dec 21, 2011

1. Please leave some feedback if I'd had a transaction with you. Thank you!^_^

2. kanis04 joined a GO for two custom hoodies from me and was wonderful to work with! I would not hesitate to deal with her again!

3. I joined Kanis' GO for Mako Eyes. Clear GO rules/guidelines and she always kept us updated with the order status. She's awesome to work with. Thumbs up 100%. :)

4. I joined Kanis' local GO for Mako Eyes. Despite the problems with the shop, she's worked really hard to make things go smoothly for us. She's also very diligent in keeping people up to date with the order status and the like. A total delight to work with.

5. Kanis04 hosted a local Mako Eyes G.O. where I joined. Everything went very smoothly. She was very nice to update us when the shipment would be. I highly recommend her, an A+ G.O. host.

I'd do business with her again, no doubt. Thanks for hosting, bb! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

6. Joined Kanis' GO for Mako Eyes. Excellent communication and extremely organized. :) Thanks so much for hosting it, dear. Will not hesitate at all to join more group orders hosted by her. <3

7. I joined a GO for Mako Eyes which was hosted by Kanis. Any questions I had were promptly answered and she was very very nice! She was also very patient with me and updated all of us with the communications she had with MakoEyes. :D The transactions were very smooth. :)

Thank you so much Kanis!!!!

8. joined GO for Mako eyes.. the transaction is very smooth and very well organized. even made updates about the status of the GO. ^_^

9. Kanis bought a doll body from me. I received my payment quickly and the communication was great between her and I. I would sell to her again. A+

10. ive buyd her minifee boy body.
      when she became ill i waited.
      she pmed me everytime to give me information.
      when she became better she posted the body.
      really soon and in good condition he arrived.

thank you verry much

positive seller

11. Kanis sold me a body - she was very helpful in answering all of my questions, made me a very reasonable deal :D! and shipped the body safely and quickly after I'd paid. Terrific!

12. I took part in Kanis Ace split. All communication was swift and nice. I would take part in Kanises splits again

13. I was a part of Kanis's ace split.
      Communication was great! I did have to get charged seperate times for things that were out of her control, but all in all, It was a lovely transaction. I would definitely join more in the future.

Thanks!

14. Joined another Mako Eyes GO by Kanis. :D Like before, the GO went smoothly and everything was handled awesomely. :D Another thumbs up. :)

15. I joined a Mako Eyes G.O. hosted by kanis04 and I didn't have any problems with the transaction. She's lovely to deal with. ^o^b

16. I joined the Mako Eyes GO by Kanis and it went really well. She was a great GO host and the eyes arrived well and the transaction went without any problems. I would love to deal with her again in the future ^^

17. I barely ever leave feedback but I was asked to and there was a convenient link. Anyways, Kanis bought some miniature katanas from me for around $30 or so. I sent em out late, but long story short, smooth transaction, good communication and patient with replies

18. I joined Kanis' Dollmore and Leekeworld GO. It went really good and she's always updating us about the order and delivery status. Highly recommended.

19. I joined Kanis' GO for Leekeworld. I got all my items perfectly and the transaction was smooth. I'd totally join one of her GOs again!

20. Kanis bought one lot of clothes and accessories from me. She was very pleasant, gave quick communication, and let me know when the box had arrived. Thank you very much!