1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kanon88

Feb 24, 2008

1. I'm not doing a whole lot of selling at the moment, but I am certainly buying for my resin babies! If I've bought from you please leave feedback for me here! Thank you :3nodding: Have a great day :D

2. I sold Pirate Hat to kanon88
      Great communication, and fast payment.
      Everything that a seller looks for. =)

3. kanon88 bought a pair of eyes from me and was an absolute pleasure to do business with! She's everything someone should strive to be as a buyer! Hope you get your doll, soon. ;3;

4. Sold an EGL crown to kanon88. Very friendly, fast payment, prompt communication...a great person to deal with. Recommended buyer! :D

5. kanon88 participated in the Sakurai Atsushi GO I ran recently, and was a real pleasure to deal with. She was extremely diligent with PMs and payment, and let me know as soon as her head arrived.

Thanks a lot! :aheartbea

6. I just completed my second transaction with kanon88 and it went just as wonderfully as the first. :] Awesome seller; would definitely recommend to anyone!

7. She bought a mini Wii from me.
      Really lovely person to deal with, and fast with responding ^^
      Fast payment too and great transaction! <3
      Thanks!!!! =^_^=

8. kanon was a member in my Ryuk group order, she was great to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate doing business with her again :)

9. Kanon88 participated in my Migidoll group order and she was wonderful to deal with. She paid promptly and kept good communication.:)

10. Kanon88 is an AWESOME buyer. She purchased my DIM body, paid quickly and let me know as soon as the body arrived!:)

Deborah

11. I bought a Ryuk MNM head from kanon88. She was very communicative, friendly, and just plain awesome. The head also has an amazing faceup too! Would definitely deal with her again! :)

12. I bought DOT Ducan from Kanon, and it was a wonderful experience. Communications was excellent, and Ducan arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you so much!

Cat