1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kanondreamer

Oct 6, 2011

1. kanondreamer hasn't got the feedback thread yet, but she did have a good transaction with me
      So I think I should start the thread for her ^^

She bought a SD head from me by layaway.
      Smooth transaction with great communicated
      Thank you very much again!

2. I purchased a lovely RS Ai from kanondreamer. My pretty Halia has a fantastic faceup and body blushing done by her as well. :)

Great transaction... Quick, detailed responses, and always a pleasure to deal with! :D

I can highly recommend kanondreamer as a buyer or a seller.

3. adopted a wonderful Mei from kanondreamer..a fixer upper that I can't wait to get started on. Communication was quick and very pleasant and she shipped her that day as soon as I sent payment. Fabulous transaction would definitely consider purchasing from again.

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I sold a Fairyland MNF Chloe with extras on a lay-a-way to kanondreamer. She kept in contact as to when I was to expect payments and paid in full within the given timeframe. She is an excellent buyer, and I would recommender her! Thank you so much, hope you enjoy her for a long time! ^^

5. Kanondreamer purchased a Volks wig from me in an ideal transaction. She was great with communication, piad right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Lovely to work with!

6. kanondreamer purchased my MNM Tom Hiddlestone head ^_^ fast payment, super patient with a little hiccup of the magical italian postal service, wonderful, friendly and nice communication.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I would deal with her anytime!
      thank you so much for this flawless transaction!

7. I bought a Volks WS SD10 Girl Suwarikko Body from kannondreamer and it was one of the BEST transactions I've had through DoA!!! kannondreamer was SUPER friendly & fun to chat with and was SO patient & understanding when my final layaway payment was delayed by a couple of days. She shipped the body lightning quick, and packed it well. It arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition. I would love to do business with her again - Thanks so much!

8. Purchased a lovely set of else flora eyes, they were exactly as described and shipped promptly. Absolutely lovely.

9. kanondreamer replied to my WTB thread for a Minifee Active Line body. She got back to my messages promptly and provided me photos of it when I asked her to. She arrived really quickly to the UK. The body arrived in good condition, just as described, and she also come with another pair of hands, which I weren't expecting, and a cute little bracelet.
      Thank you very much for a stress-free transaction! :)