1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kanondreamer

Oct 6, 2011

1. kanondreamer hasn't got the feedback thread yet, but she did have a good transaction with me
      So I think I should start the thread for her ^^

She bought a SD head from me by layaway.
      Smooth transaction with great communicated
      Thank you very much again!
    2. I purchased a lovely RS Ai from kanondreamer. My pretty Halia has a fantastic faceup and body blushing done by her as well. :)

Great transaction... Quick, detailed responses, and always a pleasure to deal with! :D

I can highly recommend kanondreamer as a buyer or a seller.
    3. adopted a wonderful Mei from kanondreamer..a fixer upper that I can't wait to get started on. Communication was quick and very pleasant and she shipped her that day as soon as I sent payment. Fabulous transaction would definitely consider purchasing from again.

I sold a Fairyland MNF Chloe with extras on a lay-a-way to kanondreamer. She kept in contact as to when I was to expect payments and paid in full within the given timeframe. She is an excellent buyer, and I would recommender her! Thank you so much, hope you enjoy her for a long time! ^^
    5. Kanondreamer purchased a Volks wig from me in an ideal transaction. She was great with communication, piad right away, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Lovely to work with!
    6. kanondreamer purchased my MNM Tom Hiddlestone head ^_^ fast payment, super patient with a little hiccup of the magical italian postal service, wonderful, friendly and nice communication.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I would deal with her anytime!
      thank you so much for this flawless transaction!
    7. I bought a Volks WS SD10 Girl Suwarikko Body from kannondreamer and it was one of the BEST transactions I've had through DoA!!! kannondreamer was SUPER friendly & fun to chat with and was SO patient & understanding when my final layaway payment was delayed by a couple of days. She shipped the body lightning quick, and packed it well. It arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition. I would love to do business with her again - Thanks so much!
    8. Purchased a lovely set of else flora eyes, they were exactly as described and shipped promptly. Absolutely lovely.
    9. kanondreamer replied to my WTB thread for a Minifee Active Line body. She got back to my messages promptly and provided me photos of it when I asked her to. She arrived really quickly to the UK. The body arrived in good condition, just as described, and she also come with another pair of hands, which I weren't expecting, and a cute little bracelet.
      Thank you very much for a stress-free transaction! :)