1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for karidolls

Feb 7, 2009

1. Hello,

here my thread for feedbacks .......

Hugs
      Evelin

2. Evelin just bought my Cutie Delf Mary. She made all the payments on time, and was a pleasure to talk to :D I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!!! :fangirl::aheartbea

3. I just purchased a D.I.M. Shiny from Evelin. The price was extremely good. The communications were very polite and helpful. And the doll arrive very well packed and in perfect condition!! I would definitely do business with her again!! :D

4. Purchased a souldoll Ahee head from me, sent payment quickly will do business with again.

5. I traded my BC Shy for karidolls' Mini Riz.
      It was a first time trade for both of us and it all went very well...
      The doll was shipped very quickly and neatly packaged.
      Communication was very good!
      Thanks karidolls! n_n

6. Karidolls purchased an Everpurple Miyang from me. She paid promptly, and I would certainly recommend her to other sellers! :D

7. She bought a Elin doll from me, payment fast and she was very nice, thanks so much sweetie!

8. I bought Light tan Agathe from Karidolls, amazing experience, super quick delivery and lovely doll. Thank you!

9. Evelin bought an Iplehouse KID Lonnie from me on layaway. Very reliable payments and good communication. Any time again.

10. Karidolls bought me a Tillie (kaye wiggs)
      she was really nice , pay fast and tell me when the doll arrived :D .
      thank you so much :)

11. Evelin bought Kaye Wigg Nutmeg from me on layaway. Was a great transaction. Very polite to communicate with. Would do business with her again.