1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Karo - Miss Geekette

Aug 15, 2011

1. I bought dollstory kitty outfit from Karo. It was well packaged, came fast. and she is super sweet! Would definitly buy again!

Skickat från min GT-S7560 via Tapatalk

2. I purchased a Lati Yellow Noa from Karo. Second time I have purchased from her and this transaction was just as smooth and great as the last. Great communication and fast shipping. A lovely person to do business with. Thank you Karo! :)

3. I bought some Lati outfits from Karo. They arrived quickly, are beautiful and packaged wonderfully! Thanks!

4. I purchased some Lati Yellow clothes from Karo and everything went smoothly, great communication and the items shipped very quickly. I would definitely do business again ^_^

5. I bought a Dark Elf Soo from Karo and it was a real pleasure. She is very sweet and maintained great communication with me throughout the transaction. My new girl was exactly like it was described in the sales post, she was shipped out very quickly and well packaged! Thank you so much Karo for letting me adopt such a beautiful doll!

6. Karo bought a Lati White Sp. Belle from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great and she paid right away. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, Karo!

7. Karo is a lovely lovely buyer. She bought my LaTi Yellow LE blue Sophie from me. She was friendly in PMs and has been lovely to chat with outside of dolls. She paid super quickly and I really hope she enjoys her new Sophie! :bellcookie

8. Karo was friendly, helpful and very considerate. She shipped when she said she would and my boots arrived in perfect condition! She's an absolutely wonderful seller and I would happily buy from her again!

9. I purchased a Leekeworld wig from Karine. She replied to me really quickly, and it arrived in perfect condition.
      Would purchase from her again.
      Thank you. :)

10. Karo purchased my Dust of Dolls Lünn, paid straight away and communication was friendly all the way :) Thanks for letting me know that she arrived safely! I would deal with you again in a heartbeat :)

11. I bought a Lati yellow mystic Sophie from Karo, everything went smoothly, she is very friendly and helpful seller. My doll arrived quickly, in great condition and packaged wonderfully!
      She was kind enough to allow for a layaway, thank you so much!
      I would glad do business again, highly recommended!

12. I bought a little grey Rhino from Karo and everything went very well. Lovely seller, well packed and arrived super quickly. Thanks Karo

13. I bought a Lati White SP Yui from Karo on layaway. She is the perfect seller - friendly, shipped fast and doll packaged very carefully. I am very happy with my purchase and with Karo :)

14. Karo sold me her dust of dolls zouh spün and was super wonderful to work with! She shipped quickly (and the doll made it home before I moved to a new state!) Not only that but she packed a cute little plushie too! Everything was packed very well and safely! I couldn't be happier! Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Lati head from Karo.
      The head is extremely pretty and arrived in an excellent condition.

Thank you very much, Karo :)

16. I bought an Irreal Enyo from Karo and I could not be happier!, she is simply amazing!. I really enjoyed communicating with her, she is a sweetheart! *___*. She sent the doll as promised and Enyo arrived amazing fast and in perfect condition too!!!. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

17. I bought from @Karo a Latiyellow Pink Sophie. She sent me the doll very quickly and the doll arrived very well packaged. She's a fantastic person, very friendly and polite. I recommend her completely and I would repeat as buyer or seller.

Merci beaucoup Karo!!!

18. I sold my Soom Rudy to Karo. She's an incredibly nice, sweet and understanding person who was wonderful to interact with. She let me know as soon as she received Rudy. I would recommend her in a heartbeat! :3nodding:

19. I bought my little mermaid Deilf tan-mint from Karo. Everything went very well! Good communication, honest and adorable saleswoman! ^ ___ ^
      =======
      J'ai acheté ma petite sirène Deilf tan-mint à Karo. Tout s'est très bien déroulé! Bonne communication, vendeuse honnête et adorable! ^___^