1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for karrigankat

Jun 4, 2011

1. I purchased a Lusis Decadent faceplate from karrigankat. Everything went smoothly; communication was excellent and I would gladly purchase from her again! Thank you for making a longtime project come to life-fl

2. Karringankat bought a doll head from me and everything was perfect. The communication was friendly, payment was fast. I am really happy with this transaction and I hope to deal with her again in the future. Thank you very much Karrigankat!!^_^

3. Bought a Juri14' head from karrigankat came in great condition with beautiful faceup. Great communication, packed well, would buy from again

4. I bought four wigs from Karrigankat. The communication was great; very friendly and quick response. The wigs came well packed and were in perfect condition. I even got the cutest drawing on the box:
      [​IMG]

This was my first time buying something on DoA and I coudn't be happier with how it all went! Thank you ^^
      Highly recommended!

5. I bought a Delf body from Karrigankat. He was shipped quickly, packed very safely and arrived exactly as described... Excellent transaction all around. ^_^

6. A+++++++++++++ transaction!

I purchased FL60 Celine SP head and several wigs from karrigankat and it was a pure pleasure! My goodies were shipped in the wink of an eye, we're very well packed and arrived exactly as described and work so very well for me and my dolls. Jamie is wonderful seller, prompt and efficient with communication, friendly and fun do deal with. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for valuable extras you included and for an awesome drawing of a lighthouse on the box! You are very talented and I absolutely amazing person! I will look forward to do business with you again and again!

7. I bought a littlefee event faceplate from karrigankat.
      Great transaction, very nice person and the faceplate arrived very quickly and well package.
      I recommend her ;)

8. I have bought a wig from Karrigankat and is was fast Home and really stunning! Thank you so much. Xx Brechtje

9. I just bought a Minifee Chloe head in tan skin from Karrigankat, and I am really happy with my purchase. She is really nice and friendly, and shipped the head as soon as I paid her. Everything was packaged very well, and arrived here in perfect condition. Communication with Karrigankat is perfect! My head was delayed, due to the US postal service, and she was extremely helpful as soon as I told her about that. I would buy something from her again at any time, and I can highly recommend her. Thanks so much!:)

10. I recently bought a Littlefee Baby Rara from Karrigankat. The whole experience was very pleasant, the doll was well packed and gorgeous. She was very patient and flexible with a layaway payment schedule to suit me. I would highly recommend this seller :aheartbea

11. I bought a unoa Lusis 1.5 and she came perfectly safe! Great transaction! Thank you soooooo much

12. I bought a wig from Karrigankat and it was a great experience! I would highly recommend this seller! Thank you!

13. I bought Delf Moon head from karrigankat and everything wents super smoothly, good communication and shipped fast after payment. I also got the tracking number and Mr. Moon came home very fast! Thank you for this great transcation, I recommend and would do busines with her again. ^__^

14. Excellent sales experience with karrigankat on a Leekeworld wig. Quick shipping and plenty of good communication.

15. Karrigankat answered my WTB and offered to sell me her Feeple60 EL.
      After some absolutely lovely negotiations about shipping and adding a wig and eyes to the sale, I sent the payment and she shipped him off the very next day! :D
      After a mere 5 business days, he arrived on my doorstep where I was pleasantly surprised by a generous selection of extras and clothing which she did not have to include but were greatly appreciated!
      This is the standard to which all Marketplace transactions should be set - there would be no need for paging threads if we were all like Karrigankat!

16. I purchased a Delf Lishe head from karrigankat and the transaction went so smoothly. There was a known issue with the canadian post she they made a priority to send out the head ASAP and luckily I was able to avoid any issues. She goes above and beyond when it comes to being a seller, would not hesitate to buy from them again.

17. Jamie sold me a gorgeous fairyland doll on layaway. She was always available to answer questions and shipped her very quickly. I would not hesitate to buy from her again and highly recommend her as a seller :) Thank you Jamie! <3:aheartbea<3:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea<3

18. Excellent transaction Wonderful buyer!!
      Purchase went very smooth and let me know when package was received :)
      I highly recommend Jamie ~~Super A+++

19. karrigankat bought my MiniFee Celine head and was delightful to work with! Great communication, prompt payment, and was quick to let me know when the item arrived safely. Thanks so much for a great transaction - would totally recommend!

20. A+++++++++++ transaction!

Another excellent purchase from karrigankat. This time I bought Volks DD Nanoha Takamachi head and several pairs of animetric eyes. The communication was superb and friendly, as always. The package arrived incredibly fast, all the content securely wrapped and in pristine condition. Jamie even added an extra pair of eyes - I am so grateful! I will be delighted to do business with karrigankat again at any time, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!