Feedback for kartsuli

May 27, 2017

1. I suppose I should make this thread in case I start using the marketplace actively. :XD:

Please leave feedback here if you've done business with me! :)

2. Kartsuli bought a wig from me. The transaction was great, good communication, timely responses, prompt payment and a pleasant experience overall, thank you! ^^

3. Kartsuli bought a Miro-doll / AoD hybrid from me.

Communication was swift and polite. Payment was fast and as agreed previously.

Wonderful buyer. It was a joy to deal with this transaction.

A+++ :)

4. I sold a Bluefairy Shiny fairy Benjamin to kartsuli. She was always quick to answer messages and the payment was fast. She was a very nice person to deal with, which made the transaction wonderful. She updated me when the doll arrived.

I would definetly deal with her again!

5. I sold a MNF Marcia to kartsuli. She was a great buyer - quick communication, quick payment, and let me know when the doll arrived safely. :) Very nice to deal with. Thank you again!

6. Kartsuli bought a pair of SD high heel feet from me and was super friendly and pleasant to deal with. I also got paid quickly for the item and she let me know when it arrived.

Thank you again karsuli :)

7. Kartsuli bought a minifee Rin from me, on layaway. She is very nice, and patient, and also prompt with payments :D Highly recommended!! <3