1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KasaMadhuri777 =^_^=

May 22, 2008

1. Please post your impressions of our transactions! Gotta build my rating! :)

*ALLY*

2. *bump for some recent activity*

3. Kasa did a faceup and bodyblush for my boy. LOVE IT! :D

4. KasaMadhuri777 participated in a Volks USA group order & made the experience very pleasant. KasaMadhuri777 maintained friendly communication & paid promptly. I can highly recommend KasaMadhuri777 to participate in further DOA transactions in the future. :)

5. Kasa commissioned me to make an outfit for her Synj. :D

I've got nothing but positive and AWESOME from her! Very talkative, and she helped me a lot, drawing out pictures and explaining things and replying RIGHT away. Total dream customer. *w* She was very understanding when a bunch of stuff came up in life and the outfit took a bit longer than I would have liked it to. Awesome person to talk to, SO awesome and amazing we are going to party at Sakuracon '09 XD <3 Looking forward to it already.

:cake: :aheartbea A++ ~

6. Sold a pair of shoes to KasaMadhuri777 on layaway. Payments were made as we agreed and communication was great! Great buyer!

7. KasaMadhuri777 purchased a paintbrush from me. On a professional level: friendly, polite and quick to pay. Additionally - personable, funny, and most important: knows her Calvin! Altogether, a great transaction! :thumbup

8. Hi All,
      Just participated in a DIM MnM GO that KasaMadhuri777 organized along with
      Eva_tsukino. These gals made this project run as smoothly as possible, which seems to be a hard task considering that all GO participants had their own vision of what the MnM head should look like. Now that my MnM has arrived, I'm very pleased with the final project and highly recommend working with either of these gals. KasaMadhuri communicated throughout the process and is a pleasure to work with. I hope to work with either of these gals again! Thank you....;)

9. Kasa just made a custom SD size Adipose plushie for my kid to take to Dragon Con. Most super cute little alien plush I've ever seen! :D

10. KasaMadhuri777 made up a SD locket for me. It looks great, and was fast at making and shipping it. A++++ Thanks!!

11. I sold couple of Ladoll clay pack to KasaMadhuri777 :D we had such a great an smooth transaction ^_^ Kasa paid promptly and very fast + is a very friendly and very nice person&#9829;
      thank you so much for everything Ally X3
      Kay

12. I comissioned a Face up with a fullbody blush and eyelashes, and was extremely pleased! Not only did she send her back completely restrung with everything done, but she even sent me a lovely hand written note and a few freebies, and threw in a mani/pedi!

Absolutely WONDERFUL to work with, very communicative and professional, and friendly! She took all my comments and suggestions and sent me back EXACTLY what I wanted!! She has an amazing eye for details, I highly reccomend her to anyone looking for a reliable and talented artist to work on their doll!

Shipping was prompt and even came earlier than expected. I will DEFINITLY be comissioning again!

Link to thread with pictures of the finished work!

13. I bought a anotherspace beanie hat for my boy from KasaMadhuri777 and its lovely, my boy has a lovely warm resin head now ready for the british winter now upon us, lol

super fast shipping, lovely communications and I would most definately do business with you again. Thank you ^_^

14. KasaMadhuri777 bought a Domuya Flexi perennial body from me was a good buyer. She paid through a loose layaway plan and everything went fine :) Thanks!

15. Kas made me two "custom", felted, two-headed, plushie cats for my dolls to play with. they are the most marvelous creatures you would ever hope to see. she is an amazing artist, one of a kind, very pleased.

16. I bought a pair of eyes and a pair of shoes from KasaMadhuri777, and they're beautiful. I really love the shoes. Great communication, and super fast shipping! A++++ seller!

17. modded a dress for me to fit on a large bust. great mod. thanks.

18. bought a nightfall top from kasamadhari and it came in perfectly well and everything went really well thxs:)

19. Commissioned Kasa to do a girl-to-boy mod for me and she pulled it off spectacularly!!! Thank you so much, dearie~~ I wouldn't hesitate sending any of my dolls for you to mod again~~ :) Highly recommended!!

20. I just received a wig and a shirt from KasaMadhuri777.
      The items are great.
      Great communication, and fast shipping!
      Thanks a lot. :)