1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kastalia

Jul 5, 2007

1. I bought a few dresses from Kastalia!!
      They're so cute and such great quality!!
      I hope you take commissions some day!

Great seller!!! ~

Thank you!!! ^___^

2. I bought an outfit from Kastalia, the transaction was perfect. The quality of the item is excellent, it was beautifully packed and was shipped really quickly! Communication was great and very friendly. A great seller! Thanks again!

3. I purchased two outfits from Kastalia, and it was a wonderful experience. She was very friendly, and communicative. It was a pleasent transaction the whole way.
      The dresses arrived packed wonderfully, and the quality was top notch. ^_^

I'd love to buy from them again some day, these dresses are just precious, I couldn't be happier.

4. I purchased a few dresses from Kastalia~! The quality is amazing, I'm really pleased! Shipping was extremely fast and communication was wonderful all the way!
      I'd buy again anytime! I just couldn't be happier~ Thank you so much!

5. I purchsed four adorable outfits from Kastalia. They're all beautifully made and were packaged professionally. She was wonderful to buy from, and shipped very quickly. I hope to buy from her again soon!

Linda S.
      galatia9

6. Once again I purchased another 4 lovely dresses from Kastalia and the dresses arrive today. No doubt on her workmanship and the dresses are as beautiful as she shown on pictures. The condition were perfect and the package was well packed. I really love all the dresses she made. Thank you so much and hope to see more of your new work soon.

^_^

7. Positive

I bought 2 gorgeous dresses from Kastalia. She is sweet and her communication is fantastic, told me when she got the payment and when it was shipped. They were packaged very well and came quickly. I would highly recommend Kastalia and would definitely buy from again!

8. Bought a few more items from Kastalia. They arrived quickly, were packaged nicely and are simply gorgeous. Would definitely buy from again!

9. Leaving more positive feedback for Kastalia. I absolutely adore working with her! I purchased some outfits in her shop and commissioned two outfits from her. Everything is perfection!! She always puts such amazing quality in her work. She's also so very kind and sweet <3 n.n I HIGHLY recommend her and will very much happily be doing business with her again very soon!

10. I always love getting more outfits from Kastalia. She always has such amazing pieces and I'm super excited to get them in the mail. Communication is excellent. Thank you again for such cute things! My girls are certainly spoiled. I'm going to be in big trouble if you ever start selling MSD things =)

11. I purchased a beautiful Lolita outfit set from Sue -

The outfits are very professionally made - everything was hemmed correctly and secure. The fabric choices are beautiful and I love the detailing on the outfits (especially the detailing on the petticoats !)

Sue is beyond friendly and responds to queries fast - shes sweet, honest and a GREAT seamstress ! This is the first of many outfits I will purchase from Kastalia - I am so impressed with the quality !

She packages everything individually and beautifully - the package arrived fast so waiting time shouldnt be a worry :)

Thank you once again and I cant wait to deal with you again !

12. Had another amazing transaction with Kastalia. I purchased two beautiful dresses from her. Shipping is always quick and I am constantly blown away by her work <3

Thank you again!

13. I sold a pair of Volks feet to Kastalia and everything was wonderful. Super fast payment & great communcation, couldn't ask for more! She also let me know as soon as the package arrived. I'd love to deal with her in future. Highly recommended! Thanks a lot!

14. I purchased a super cute strawberry outfit from Kastalia and absolutely love it! She was a pleasure to deal with and was very quick to send everything! I would be glad to do business with her a gain and I am very happy with the dress! I cannot wait for my girl to be here so she can wear it! Thank you so much!!!

15. I purchased another adorable outfit from Sue and of course, LOVE IT! She was also super sweet and included some adorable blue and white tights for my girl! I can't wait to put an outfit together with them! I will definitely be doing business with her again! An absolute pleasure, as always!! Thank you, dear! :) :aheartbea

16. bought a dress from Kastalia, communication was excellent, shipped right away. Thanks so much!!!!

17. I purchased another set from Kastalia and it is of course, wonderful as is she!! My girl really looks adorable!! And Kastalia even included super cute hair clips that worked perfectly in my girl's hair and with the outfit! Now I have to decide between three wonderful sets to keep her in when they're all just so perfect! Can't wait to see what else she whips up :aheartbea Thank you!!!

18. Sorry for my late feedback but I have purchased 2 dresses from Kastalia on two separate occasions and I couldn't be more impressed with the transactions. The dresses are high quality and Kastalia is so friendly and very easy to chat with! Thank you so much for the beautiful dresses!

19. I'm so in love with Kastalia dresses that I ended up getting two more sets. They are absolutely adorable and so nicely made. My girls look so cute in them! Thank you again for the adorably cute dresses!

20. I purchased another adorable set from Kastalia and just adore it! She is so talented and super sweet to work with!! Her pieces our very high quality and always lovely! Thank you again, hon! Can't wait to see what else you produce! :)