1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kasumi-san

Dec 6, 2009

1. Hello to everyone!

Please leave feedback here for me, if I bought from you or you from me and everything was fine.

Thank you so much already! :aheartbea

Lovely Greetings Your Kasumi

2. Kasumi-san bought a grey Daffodil from me. The whole transaction went flawless; communication went smoothly throughout and payment was made even sooner than agreed. Overall a perfect transaction.

3. Kasumi-san bought a iplehouse doll head from me and the transaction was perfect. Payment was quick and communication was great. I cant ask for a better buyer! Thank you so much for this smooth transaction! <3

4. I just had a wonderful transaction with Kasumi-san &#9829;

She bought a head from me and I can tell she's a lovely person to deal with. Prompt payments, quick PM replies and updates during the whole transaction, so I wouldn't get worried ^_^

Thank you very much &#9829;

5. I recently sold Amber parts via two months layway for Kasumi-san, and she was absolutely wonderfull person to deal with from start to finish!
      Kasumi-san has such a sweet personality, she replied to my pm's very fast, and she also payed within the dates she promised to pay. She also let me know when the package arrived to her, and I really appreciate that.
      I'm so glad that after so long feeler and long hesitation selling the gorgeous Amber parts, I now know that they went to a good and loving home.
      Thank you so much for wonderfull transaction, and I really hope to deal with you again! <3

6. Aaaaaaw thank you so much to you all for your lovely feedbacks! ^/////^

I'm so glad about our great transactions and you all were wonderful sellers, too. Thank you so much for all your amazing feedbacks again and I would hope for dealing with you all again in future someday! :aheartbea

7. Kasumi-san bought a Soom Amber on layaway from me. She was very on time with her payments, and finished up payments early. She was also extremely understanding when i misplaced one of Amber's high-heeled feet. :sweat Excellent communication, very friendly. Wonderful buyer to deal with, i would absolutely sell to her again. :)

8. Sold a customized handmade furwig to Kasumi-san. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

9. [FONT=&#23435;&#20307;]You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy .[/FONT][FONT=&#23435;&#20307;] Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu [/FONT]

10. Kasumi-San bought two pairs of slippers from me. She paid promptly and kept in excellent communication with me. Highly recommended!

11. Kasumi-san took part in my Breccia split. Communication was wonderful and she paid promptly. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again~

Thank you so much! :)

12. Kasumi-san purchased from me a MD Yrie from SOOM some weeks ago and i can swear she is one of the nicest persons of DoA. She paid in an split of an eye and was so kind and patience while talking to me ^^. Always with a nice smile on her face, with a wonderful conversation, it was so funny to talk with her and i loved everyone of her messages. Also let me know when she got her little one ^^. I would love to deal with her again in future without any doubt at all .

Thank you so much sweetie !! You are wonderful *.* !!

13. Kasumi-san bought Breccia's shoes from me. She paid promptly and kept in excellent communication with me. She say me when she received the shoes!

Thank you so much for everything, dear! :)

14. Kasumi-san particpated in my Soom Nephelin split for the outfit, and everything went perfectly from start to finish! Fast payment of all invoices, and wonderful communication made for a great split. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

15. Kasumi-san is a fantastic buyer. She bought a Soulkids body from me recently and paid right away then let me know once it arrived. Everything was perfect, all PMs were answered quickly and cheerfully. I'd definitely do business with her again! :)

16. Kasumi-san bought an Iplehouse WS S.I.D. Felix head from me on a two-part layaway. She was so friendly with communication, and even made her final payment early! Plus, she let me know as soon as the head arrived. A pleasant & smooth transaction from start to finish, I would love to do business with Kasumi-san again! Thanks so much!!!

:aheartbea :D :aheartbea

17. I sold my feeple 65 chloe fullset outfit to Kasumi-san on a short layaway and she was an absolute sweetheart to deal with. She kept me updated about the payment and even payed early. I would totally work with her again!

18. Kasumi-san is WONDERFUL to do business with. Very friendly, fast payment, great communication. She even submitted lovely photos of the eyes she bought to the thread. Highly recommended to deal with <3 Thank you!

19. :aheartbea:aheartbea
      Positive feedback for Kasumi san *___*!
      She painting my woosoo and my F16 : Her works are amazing *_*!!
      Great and costant comunication, She's a sweet and lovely person ^-^

Thanks a lot for your beautiful face up ^3^:aheartbea:aheartbea

20. I sold to Kasumi-san a Soom Minette outfit. She's a very sweet person and was quick to reply and pay for the outfit! The transaction couldn've have been any better~ I would love to work with her the next chance I get! Thank you very much! ^^