1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KateWonder

Dec 9, 2007

1. Figured that I should set one of these up, considering I have no feedback yet. :) But I will soon.
    2. I got a wig through KateWonder. She was very friendly and a pleasure to do business with. Shipping was prompt, and communication was excellent.
    3. Kate commissioned me for a face up on her Bory. She was very kind and understanding, and was prompt with communication and payment. I wouldn't hesitate to transact with her again! Thank you very much! ^^
    4. Kate was great with communication and prompt with payment. I would love to transact with her again! Thanks, Kate!
    5. Bought my Delf Snow Velo from Kate and she was super! Great communication and fast shipping!
    6. KateWonder purchased a bambicrony elf vin from me. Everything was peachy keen! Good communication, quick payment- an all around great buyer. Thank you for the smooth transaction.
    7. KateWonder purchased a wig from me. She paid right away and let me know when it arrived. I would absolutely recommend dealing with her.