1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KathyB

Sep 14, 2008

1. Sold a Narae to KathyB :) she plaid quickly and responded to every message in lightning speed! The whole transaction went insanely well, a dream buyer for sure!

2. I sold a Twigling Ingenue in Orientalskin to KathyB. The transaction was great! We were able to exchange rapidfire PM's to discuss and negotiate the sale and transportation, KathyB paid quickly and let me know as soon as Ingenue arrived. I'm so happy Ingenue went to such a loving home and is so greatly admired by her new owner! Thanks so much!! :aheartbea

3. KathyB bought some YOSD items off of me, and she is pretty much the greatest. I've made many sales on here, but not often does a person really take the time to be as friendly as her. Excellent transaction! Thanks so much again! :)

4. KathyB purchased a wig and some shoes from me. She was very friendly and we had great, clear communication. She paid exactly when she said she would. It was a very pleasant transaction. I would deal with her again and would recommend! Cheers!

5. I just bought a Zaoll Luv from KathyB, and the entire transaction went perfectly. She is extemely helpful and friendly, answered all my questions and shipped the doll immediately after I paid her. She packed the doll very well, and it arrived here in perfect condition. The doll is exactly the way Kathy described her to me, and I am really happy with my purchase! I would buy something from KathyB again anytime, and I highly recommend her as a seller.