1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Katindollyland

Jun 19, 2011

1. :aheartbea Please leave feedback here If you've had a transaction with me. :aheartbea
    2. KatInDollyLand purchased a Unoa Lusis FP from me and it was wonderful working with her. She was easy and friendly to talk to and very understanding about everything. Payment was super fast! I'd love to deal with her again anytime! Recommended buyer! Thanks!
    3. I purchased a WS DoT E-an from KatInDollyLand. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Shipping was really fast, and the doll and her extras arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from her again. Recommended seller! ^__^
    4. Purchased a Lati Blue body from me, wonderful buyer! Paid promptly with great communication. Highly recommended!
    5. KatInDollyLand purchased a pair of Tata's dress pants from me. Her communication was excellent, she paid right away, and she let me know when the pants arrived. Great buyer!
    6. Kat purchased a SWITCH Ryun: R from me on a Volks SD13 boy body and the transaction went perfectly!! She paid immediately, was very friendly and kind and was extremely patient throughout the whole thing. I would love to do business with her again :aheartbea
    7. Brought a Switch Ryun from Kat, packaged him perfectly and everything was described. Communication was also excellent! Thank you SO much - he is BEAUTIFUL! :D
    8. KatInDollyLand traded wroth me and I received a beautiful Dollmore catish Reaa. Great communication and perfect trade. I'd happily deal with her again.
    9. very nice buyer ^-^
      [for props]
    10. Katindollyland bought a MNF Lishe from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly, payment was swift and she let me know as soon as she received the package! It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommended her as a buyer, thanks again!
    11. KatInDollyLand was part of my Crobidoll GO. Great communication and prompt payment. Thanks again for joining!
    12. I purchased a Lati Blue (NS) girl body from KatInDollyLand. Communication was good from start to finish, and the body was shipped quickly. It arrived safely and was packaged well, and the body was as described. Overall we had a great transaction! A+
    13. I purchased a Lishe head from KatinDollyLand. A perfect problemfree transaction from start to finish. Great communication, fast and safe shipping and the head is absolutely lovely! I'd happily do business with KatinDollyLand again. Thank you so much!:)