1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Katindollyland

Jun 19, 2011

1. :aheartbea Please leave feedback here If you've had a transaction with me. :aheartbea
      Thanks!
      :)

2. KatInDollyLand purchased a Unoa Lusis FP from me and it was wonderful working with her. She was easy and friendly to talk to and very understanding about everything. Payment was super fast! I'd love to deal with her again anytime! Recommended buyer! Thanks!

3. I purchased a WS DoT E-an from KatInDollyLand. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. Shipping was really fast, and the doll and her extras arrived in excellent condition. I would definitely buy from her again. Recommended seller! ^__^

4. Purchased a Lati Blue body from me, wonderful buyer! Paid promptly with great communication. Highly recommended!

5. KatInDollyLand purchased a pair of Tata's dress pants from me. Her communication was excellent, she paid right away, and she let me know when the pants arrived. Great buyer!

6. Kat purchased a SWITCH Ryun: R from me on a Volks SD13 boy body and the transaction went perfectly!! She paid immediately, was very friendly and kind and was extremely patient throughout the whole thing. I would love to do business with her again :aheartbea

7. Brought a Switch Ryun from Kat, packaged him perfectly and everything was described. Communication was also excellent! Thank you SO much - he is BEAUTIFUL! :D

8. KatInDollyLand traded wroth me and I received a beautiful Dollmore catish Reaa. Great communication and perfect trade. I'd happily deal with her again.

9. very nice buyer ^-^
      [for props]

10. Katindollyland bought a MNF Lishe from me. Communication was always prompt and friendly, payment was swift and she let me know as soon as she received the package! It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommended her as a buyer, thanks again!

11. KatInDollyLand was part of my Crobidoll GO. Great communication and prompt payment. Thanks again for joining!

12. I purchased a Lati Blue (NS) girl body from KatInDollyLand. Communication was good from start to finish, and the body was shipped quickly. It arrived safely and was packaged well, and the body was as described. Overall we had a great transaction! A+

13. I purchased a Lishe head from KatinDollyLand. A perfect problemfree transaction from start to finish. Great communication, fast and safe shipping and the head is absolutely lovely! I'd happily do business with KatinDollyLand again. Thank you so much!:)

14. I purchased a MiniFee body from KatinDollyLand. A smooth and easy transaction. Prompt, friendly, great communication. Shipping was fast and the body was well packaged in bubble wrap. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a Foxesliketea dress from KatinDollyLand. It was a great transaction! KatinDollyLand was friendly and quick! The dress was well packed too!

16. I bought the @foxesliketea/ Daria's The Haunted Dollhouse Cream sheer roses dress set from KatinDollyLand. She was friendly and responded quickly, and also shipped the dress next day after messaging her. The dress' condition is in amazing condition, just as described in the listing. Highly recommended seller, and will purchase from her again :)

17. I bought a Minifee Dina head from KatInDollyLand, and it was a great transaction!
      KatInDollyLandwas quick to reply and answer my questions. Shipped the doll head out in good time, and packed it safely.
      KatInDollyLand also provided the purchase screenshots I asked for, as this head came without CoA.
      Thank you very much!

18. KatlnDollyLnd bought me an Feeple60 2017 summer event head and all the transaction was smooth and perfect
      Communication was flow and friendly and she informed me as soon received the package
      A really good buyer , I highly recommend her and will be very happy to do business with her in future :)