1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for KatsumiEVA

Jul 5, 2007

1. Hello! ^o^

PLEASE leave feedback here if I have bought something from you or sold something.

Thank you~
    2. KatsumiEVA inquired about purchasing my Ryu head from me. Once we agreed upon the conditions the money was sent when I asked him, too. I would enter into another transaction with him another time.
    3. I bought a Soom hoodie from KatsumiEVA. Comunication was great, item shipped fast and arrived in great condition.
    4. KatsumiEVA purchased a couple of fur wigs from me. Always responded to my messages and was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you for such a great transaction! :)
    5. I recently had the pleasure of selling one of my replica Miyavi guitars to KatsumiEVA. KatsumiEVA was prompt with payment and very easy to keep in contact with. I would highly recommend any/all transactions with KatsumiEVA - PURE DELIGHT TO DEAL WITH! :aangel:

KatsumiEVA gets :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for a speedy/easy transaction!

6. I bought her Lati M head, and he arrived well packed and in great condition! KatsumiEVA is really good with communication, and super to work with!
    7. KatsumiEVA sold me a shirt from TATA's and it arrived quickly and as described. I would definitely buy from her again. :)
    8. i bought her iplehouse vito. she was very easy to communicate with and would reply to all the messages i sent her. the package arrived before the estimated arrival date and everything was more then well packed.
      i would buy from her again.