1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Katyok

Feb 2, 2010

1. Positive Transaction

I sold my Volks SD10 girl body to Katyok and it was a great experience all around. Communication was very fast and friendly, I was paid immediately, and notified that the package arrived safely and the doll fit the head as planned. I would love to work with Katyok again in the future!

2. I bought a beautiful customized Soom Chrom from Katyok, and I could not have had a better experience. Katyok was a pleasure to interact with, she was always quick to reply to emails, and she shipped the doll immediately. And Chrom himself arrived perfectly packed, with thoughtful extras. All in all, this was a perfect experience, and I would be thrilled to buy from her again. Many thanks!

3. I bought some mako eyes from Katyok and the day I paid, they shipped! They even arrived a day earlier than expected; and they're PERFECT. Even better in person. Awesome seller, would gladly work with them again.
      Thank you so very much!

4. I bought a Dollshe Orijean/Dollmore hybrid from Katyok :) She arrived in great condition in a very timely manner. I would def buy from this seller again. Thanks for the great transaction!

5. Just purchased a beautiful head painted by Katyok and it was a pleasure working with her. Lovely communication, fast shipping, and a totally pleasant experience. Thank you so much for listing this exquisite work of art!

6. I bought a Switch Milhwa head from Kaytok. Such a lovely and kind person :blush
      great to deal with and I can totally recommend her as seller - THANK YOU SO MUCH :hug:

7. A terrific transaction! Katyok was very accomodating to me, especially since i asked for layaway on the dollshe pabo they had for sale without layaway. great communication and super fast shipping. he was shipped and packed very well and arrive safe and sound. Katyok also gave me some pants for free for the handsome man. thank you so so much for selling him to me and being such a wonderful seller.

8. I purchased a Soom Elf Sabik in cream white skin, from Katyok, on layaway.
      She's a super amazing person, which I know from experience in person!
      She was very patient with me, while I waited for my scattered paychecks to come in. >.>

He arrived safely and well packed, with his extra stuff and the perfect wig for his new character,
      which showed me that this was so meant to be. xD
      I'm so happy to have this boy home! My 2nd Elf Sabik! I didn't think I'd ever get him. :aheartbea
      Thank you so SO much, Katya! I'll take great care of him, even though he may not want that from me. ;)

9. Katyok bought a dollshe Aramis head from me and everything went perfectly. Prompt payment, excellent communication, and notified me as soon as he arrived safely. :)

10. I bought a pair of Iplehouse boots from Katyok and they're every bit as gorgeous as I hoped they'd be! She sent them right the next day and wrapped them well with a cute extra. I only have good things to say, really. :D

Thank you so much!!!

11. I purchased Katyok's Mecha Angel Meisa and everything went very smoothly. Communication was very good. The doll was shipped with tracking and arrived packaged very well. It was a very easy transaction. Thanks so much! :3nodding:

12. Bought soom galena parts from Katyok. friendly seller. parts shipped super quickly and very well protected. many thanks and highly recommended.

13. Bought a 70cm Mirodoll body and it was as described, well packed, shipped quickly. Would recommend Katyok to others. Thank you.

14. Also managed to snap up for a friend a body Katyok was very generously giving away - it was shipped right away and arrived perfectly even on friend's birthday. many, many thanks! :D

15. I bought a Dollshe/Mirodoll hybrid from them. It was an easy and pleasant interaction. Would totally do business with them again~ (:

16. I bought a some clothing from Katyok that included clothing for my Mecha Angel Saiph, store clothing, handmade clothing , bonus clothing and several pairs of shoes, boots. The clothing was perfect and she had separated it out in plastic bags by group. She was perfect to deal with and the entire transaction was a delight. Don’t hesitate to but from her!