1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kawachu

Nov 20, 2007

1. Made a trade with Kawachu and got the DoD Homme Duncan full set for some Dollheart items and a yosd dress.
      VERY happy with the trade, communications was lovely, shipping quick and we both got things we really liked for things we didn't need. Happy as can be and would not hesitate to do business with this lady again. ^_^

2. I purchased a lovely Minifee Woosoo Vampire head from Kawachu and she was awesome, great at replying, and the head arrived. She's beautiful! Thank you!!

3. I purchased a luts head and it was perfect ! Thank you !

4. Sold outfit and shoes to Kawachu and it was a pleasantly wonderful experience. Great communication, quick payment and so easy; would definitely do again. Thank you!

5. I bought multihead Ante head and I am very pleased with this transaction! I knew that it takes a long time for parcel to arrive but I was happy that Veronica contacted me and worried about the delivery. Today I got my parcel. She packed the head safely so it was not damaged at all.

Thank you very much, Veronica!

6. I purchased a Minifee Muscular body through a layaway with Kawachu. She was an excellent communicator and was perfectly polite during the whole process. She even helped me out by providing pictures of the package when I had a bit of trouble with the mail office. Overall this has been one of the least stressful layaway transactions I've ever done on DoA and I would definitely do business with this person again. A+ thumbs up 5 stars etc. :)

7. I bought a Volks coat from Kawachu, and she was the best seller I've ever worked with, hands down! She was extremely attentive and messaged me very promptly every time something changed, I was really grateful. Plus, the coat was wonderful! I'd love to buy from her again!

8. I purchased a Realpuki Soso from Kawachu.

Kawachu was very friendly with great communication and posted Soso out ever so quickly and well packaged.

Many thanks for a lovely transaction!

9. I purchased an SD outfit from Kawachu. She was very clear about the condition of the item and priced it accordingly, shipped the item in a reasonable timeframe, and packaged it well. Smooth transaction overall! Would definitely buy from again! Thank you!

10. I purchased a pair of MSD-sized Dollmore boots from Kawachu, and she was an absolute peach to work with! Super friendly communication- she kept me updated and shipped out as soon as she was able- and very safe packaging. I could not be more thrilled, nor recommend her enough. Thank you, Kawachu!

11. I participated in a Leekeworld GO with kawachu and it was a brilliant experience. Communications were fast & friendly, and ordering was so straight forward. My eyes arrived really well packed and very quickly. I'm really happy with how everything went, and would happily join another GO with kawachu

12. I took part in a Leekeworld GO run by kawachu. Communication was excellent, and I received the wigs safely. I would happily recommend her, thank you!

13. I participated in a Leekeworld Group order run by Kawachu. She was wonderful to deal with, communication was excellent and she kept us up to date with what was happening. My wigs arrived quickly and well packaged. I would highly recommend Kawachu and would participate in any group orders that she organizes.

14. I participated in a leekeworld GO, and from this I would highly recommend Kawachu! Communication was fast and friendly. She was very clear in her communications, and the package arrived safe and secure. I would love to work with her again!!

15. I joined a Leeke Go managed by Kawachu ^^.

She was always friendly and prompt with communication and updates, shipped the items quickly and safely packed.
      Thank you~

16. I participated in a Leekeworld GO run by kawachu and everything went smooth. Her communication was quick and friendly. She also agreed to ship mine and my friends orders together so we could save on shipping. She shipped the items fast and safe. I would definitely deal with her again. Thanks. ^^

17. I took part in Leekeworld GO run by Kawachu and I'm really satisfied with it. She was really helpful, friendly and it was a pleasure to talk to her. :D My wigs arrived safely and were well packed. I'd be happy to participate in one of her GO's again. Thanks! C:

18. I participated in a Leekeworld GO by Kawachu.
      There was a mistake in my order, but Kawachu went out of her way to help me. I was so pleasantly surprised by her responsible behavior.
      Overall communication was perfect and the items arrived safely.
      I can only recommend Kawachu.

19. Bought a Delf Shiwoo from her, and it was a great experience! She is super sweet to communicate with, the doll is fantastic, and I would gladly buy from her again. Thanks again for being such an awesome seller!

20. I recently purchased a Dream of Doll Homme Ducan from Kawachu and the entire transaction was very pleasant. She was very quick to answer messages and stayed in great communication with me. I would definitely do business with them in the future. ^^