Feedback for kawaii_mon

Oct 19, 2006

1. Please post here if you have bought something from me, or sold something to me. Thanks!

2. kawaii_mon made my SD13 a flamingo costume (of all the darned weird things...!). She made it super fast and had it mailed amazingly fast! Thanks so much!

3. Kawaii_mon bought 2 necklaces, and the transaction was wonderfully smooth :)

4. I commissioned a Sari from kawaii_mon and she does AMAZING work. She was great to communicate with and the outfit is stunning! I could not be happier.

Thank you Simone!

[​IMG]

5. I commissioned two pieces of SD-sized clothing. During the proces I was kept well-informed and the clothes arrived sooner than I thought. :) They look great, just what I wanted. Can't wait to try them out on my doll.

So, all in all, a pleasant transaction! :)

6. We split an Elf Chiwoo and I sold my Kiss girl to her ^^ the transaction went quite smoothly; we were in constant contact and she was wonderful to work with.

7. Mon paid me really fast and she is very good to communicate with, I highly recommend her! :D

8. Mon commissioned me for her boy's faceup. Payment was fast and she was awesome to communicate with! :)

9. Kawaii bought one of my armour sets- a purple top- and was lovely to deal with. ^_^ A wonderful transaction over all.

10. Mon bought Amelie Taylor set from me, fast payment and no hassle. Thank you!

11. Mon Commissioned a face-up from me. The communication was excellent, very pleasant person to work with. Fast payment. A wonderful customer. Will definitely do business with again:D

12. I commissioned a period dress that came out beautifully. Very nice person to work with asked me what I thought about everything so it was exactly what I wanted. Thanks

13. I purchased an adorable fruit top from Mon! It came fast and was so so cute! Couldn't recommend enough! :fangirl:

14. I bought a beautiful handmade dress and I'm very satisfied. OOAK clothes.
      Good communication and fast shipping.

15. I sold some clothes and some gloves to Mon. She's always lovely to talk to and the transaction went smoothly! Thanks so much <3

16. kawaii_mon: bought a yo-sd wolf outfit from me. She is very nice and friendly to deal with. Good communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much and I hope you like the outfit. :XD:

17. kawaii_mon bought a set of ties from me. communication and payment was super fast! Thank you for such a smooth transaction!

18. bought a lovely dress off of mon.
      not only is it stunning but the craftsmanship is wonderful!

she was great to deal with. :D

19. I was browsing through the gallery and noted a really cute doll dressed up in the black coat of a black fer. kawaii_mon had said in the post she only really wanted the fer for the coat. So I PM'd her, asking what she'd do with the rest of it.

She was so nice and kind in replying and said she was going to sell it. XD So I asked if I could buy it and she said yes!! She was so very friendly and very quick in sending it out too!! Thank you so much! I've dreamed of owning a fer for a while, and it couldn't be prettier!!

20. Mon bought some jewellery from me and was a delight to deal with. Swift payment and always great to chat with <3. Highly recommended