1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kawaiicoyote

Jan 16, 2010

1. Hi

If you have done any transactions with me, please post you feedback here in this thread.

Thankies =^_^=

Kawaiicoyote

2. Kawaiicoyote bought a hybrid DOT/RS T. Lahoo from me and she was very sweet and excited and stayed in constant communication with me. Altogether it was a very smooth transaction and I'd be more than willing to do business with her again.

3. Kawaiicoyote responded to my WTB thread and I bought a littlefee faceplate from her. Fantastic communication, quick shipping, and I would happily buy from her again! Thank you so much! :D

4. Answered my wtb post for a little fee. bought a LTF DES from Kawaiicoyote. excellent communication! very nice to work with...
      thanks so much she is great!

5. I bought and adorable Bobobie Elfkin from Kawaiicoyote. Shipping was fast and they kept in touch the entire time. Would certainly buy from again!

6. Kawaiicoyote bought my Illusion Spirit Valentine head. Amazing buyer! Super friendly, prompt about communication, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Kawaiicoyote again. Enjoy your new doll! :)

7. Kawaiicoyote purchased a CP Luts Shiwoo from me through a WTB posting on a short termlayaway. She had the best communication, paid him off way sooner that expected and was a joy to deal with. I will defiantly sell to her again in a second.