1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaydia

Apr 9, 2012

1. Kaydia bought a Pipos Cheshire Cat from me~ she payed very promptly and communication worked well.
      I'd gladly deal with her again :)

2. Kaydia bought a PukiPuki ChuChu from me. It was an excellent transaction! She paid very quickly, and was always super fast and sweet in her communication. I would gladly deal with her again and recommend her as a buyer.

3. Kaydia bought MSD clothes from me, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction!!! The payment came in super fast, she maintained excellent communications! A very reliable and friendly buyer, dealing with her was a pleasure. Highly recommended!!!!!!

4. Kaydia/Melyssa is superb!! She purchased a pair of Glati hooves from me and she was simply wonderful! Fast payment, super patient and just a friendly gal!!! Wouldn't hesitate for a moment to do business with her again!!!!

5. Perfect buyer! Kaydia bought a tiny AE/Soom hybrid from me. Fast communication and payment and let me know right away when the doll arrived.