1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kaylynh1

Dec 13, 2010

1. should've done this earlier but here goes. This is a feed back forum for kaylynh1 if youve done business with me in the past or present please leave a message here! thanks a million plus infinity :)

2. Kaylynh commissioned a corset and a skirt from me, and she was wonderful to work with! Clear instructions, quick communication and quick payment, so I'd definitely recommend her!

3. I sold a hello kitty/ Sandip set of shirts..
      Communication was great and payment was perfect
      Thank u so much

4. thanks for the fast payment. nice buyer :)

5. kaylynh1 bought my doll, Angell Studio Gabriel. She replied to PMs and paid promptly. The transaction went smoothly. :) Thank you so much for giving my doll a new home! I look forward to trade with you again soon! Please keep in touch! :)

6. Just got a wig from her it's super purdy!

7. Bought a headback from me and there was great communication and swift payment. Thanks so much!

8. Bought my Resinsoul Ai, made good plans for a layaway & then paid for her well in advance of her schedule.
      Well done!

9. Kaylynh1 took part in my Tom Baker minimee GO.
      Fast payment, great communication, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!

10. Kaylynh1 bought from me Sard doll on short layaway.
      She always paid on time, she was amazingly nice to talk to and I am very happy that my ex-doll has such a lovely home ^^
      I will absolutely deal again with her!

11. Kaylyn face upped my doll, and she did a fantastic job! She looks super amazing, Kaylyn's turn around time was super quick, and it was all around an awesome commission :)! One of my best experiences with a faceup artist.

12. Kaylynh bought a DDS body from me on Layaway. She was great to work with, was communicative on her payments, and a pleasure to work with!

13. I bought some msd clothes from kaylynh and transaction went smoothly, clothes were well packed and they came fast. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again ;)

14. Commissioned Kaylynh for a faceup on my Tom Hiddleston minimee, and I could not be more pleased. Process was fast, faceup turned out terrific, and Kaylynh's communication was awesome. I would recommend this artist to anyone!

15. I rescued a MSD boy from Kaylynh and he came safely to his new home, she was great!

16. purchased a dress from Kaylynh :)
      Everything was perfect

17. Purchased a minifee blouse from Kaylynh1, and I'm really happy with this deal! She kindly agreed to sell me only a blouse from the set, communication was great, and shipping was quick and safe.
      Thank you so much Kaylynh1!^__^

18. I bought a corset & skirt from Kaylynh1, and it was a very good transaction. I enjoyed doing business with her, communication was great, and shipping was prompt. Thanks!

19. I bought a Dollfie Dream Mariko from Kaylynh1 and everything was perfect. Thank you so much!!!