1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazezakura

Sep 10, 2007

1. I purchased a pair of shoes, and she shipped them out quickly, on the day she promised.

2. bought some clothes and shoes, and she's wonderfully patient and fast :D would buy from her again :)

3. Our first transaction with Kazezakura was great. Quick, quick payment and a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

4. Kazezakura bought a couple of items from me. She was super sweet to deal with and paid quickly ^_^
      Great buyer! :aheartbea

5. Kazezakura participated in a group order that I ran (for shoes)... paid very FAST and was a pleasure to deal with.

THANK YOU! :)

6. Joined in a group order with Kazezakura. Communication was great and I was kept up to date on the progress. She shipped them to me after recieving them quickly, and I got them a day later ^-^ Perfect.

7. Bought some glass eyes in a Group order run by Kazezakura. She was friendly and fast with communication, and the eyes came really quickly, well packaged up. Thanks so much! :D

8. was also in an eyes group order with Kazezakura, was kept updated in the thread and everything arrived fine :) would definately deal with again. thanks ~

9. I sent my minimee head for a faceup by Kazezakura which is Gorgeous!! quick and easy communications and super fast return shipping.

Totally recommend :) :)

OmiCat

10. I have sent my whole unoa zero kit to her for body blushing, assembly and two faceplates faceup. It have been great communication through out she always keep me update. Also she done a great job on her and she is very time too!!!:) She look beautiful!!!:fangirl: Thank you so much :D!!! Here she is again. (Admiring her own face in another version! :lol: )
      [​IMG]

11. Kazezakura let me join her LG GO even though I was outside her preferred range. Thank you!

12. I brought a doll body from Kazezakura, we met up for the exchange and everything went pefectly. Taiki is a happy boy <3~ I would highly recommend her as a seller!

13. I did another faceup for Kazezakura ^^
      perfect transaction as always! very friendly and good communication.
      Thank you so much <3

14. Bought a pair of lovely DH boots from kazezakura ~

Thank you so much for a great pleasant transaction ! ^^

15. Bought an SD sweater from Kazezakura and it arrived quickly and safely. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again :)

16. I sold lingerie sets to kazezakura, we have good communications and she made fast payment, thank you very much ^^

17. I purchased a MSD kimono. She responded to PMs in a timely fashion and the item was sent out quickly as well.

18. Kazezakura purchase a pants from me~~~Very nice to talk to and fast payment!!! Thank you very much for your purchase~~~^^

19. I made two sets of hats for kazezakura, she's a wonderful buyer. Thank you very much!^^

20. Bought a Boy's kimono from kazezakura, Utterly gorgeous!! thanks!!