1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazezakura

Sep 10, 2007

1. I bought some pants from Kazezakura and it was a great transaction! They shipped fast and she was very friendly to work with. I highly recommend this great seller, thanks!

2. I bought a Domuya FP body from Kazezakura. She kept me informed when she received payment and when she posted him.

I'd happily buy from her again.

3. Bought a pair of SD boy pants from Kazezakura, and it was a wonderful transaction! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++!

4. bought a SD lolita outfit from kazesakura, it was a smooth transaction, she shipped promptly, thanks so much!! :celebrate

5. I bought a frock from kazezakura. Great comms, good price, quick delivery. What more an I say? Highly recommended.

6. sold a top to Kazezakura.
      Was lovely to deal with and great communication.
      Highly recommended!

7. I had posted a WTB thread about some eyes which Kazezakura responded to. Though she is in the UK and I in the US, I agreed to the shipping charges to the eyes. Originally, it was requested tracking was added on as well with normal shipping. This did not happen, though it was not Kazezakura's fault and she quickly refunded the charge for it. :aheartbea

She kept in excellent communication with me and the eyes have safely arrived. Thank you so much! I recommend her as a seller.:)

8. I sold an elfdoll head to kazezakura and she was very friendly and easy to deal with. Payments were prompt and communication was great. Thank you so much, please visit my shop anytime! :)

9. I commissioned a body blush for my Domadoll Goni from Kazezakura. I just picked my doll up the other day and I love the job she did on her. Thanks for all! I shall be back. :)

-Sencho

10. I bought a SDF body from Kazezakura and it was a lovely smooth transaction. Kazezakura was extremely helpful throughout and very friendly to boot. Thanks again.:)

11. I've bought a CIan head to kazezakura with a partial trade. Everything was smooth, and fine. Nice and friendly communication all the way.
      I'm very happy about this transaction, will be delighted to do some more ! ^^

12. Kazezakura bought a top from me, you couldnt ask for a better buyer!!! thank you so much *HUGS*

13. Great Buyer...thanks so much!

14. She commissioned me for some chibi drawings recently and she was a complete delight to work with. Communication was wonderful and she paid quickly. I would gladly do business with her again.

15. I have just made a wicked dollheart Fuku trade with Kazezakura and I would recommend her 110%, she is FAB to deal with and I would gladly transact with her again anytime!!!

Hugest thanksies(((>.<)))

16. I bought some fukubukuro items from her. They are great and were wellpackaged.

17. I bought a DoP knitted coat & some lashes from Kazezakura,
      It was such a smooth transaction & the items arrived really fast- & theyre even lovlier than she described!
      Really friendly & a great seller; thank you~ <3

18. I bought a wig and sweater from Kazezakura, it was a very smooth and excellent transaction.
      A very highly recommended seller :daisy

19. I bought a very lovely doll from her. The transaction was perfect. She was a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her!!! She shipped to US (really fast) in a very well packed box and sent extra goodies too! Kazezakura is wonderful todeal with!!!

20. I was commissioned to dread a wig for Kazezakura for her cyber boy. ^^ Communication was excellent and she was very pleasant and sweet to deal with. Very patient and kind, I would happily work with her again any time!