1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazezakura

Sep 10, 2007

1. Kazezakura commissioned another faceup from me, and again she was a pleasure to work with! Communication & payment were prompt, and she is friendly to deal with :)
      Thank you Kazezakura~!

2. Kazezakura joined my glass eyes GO. Great person to deal with ^_^ Thank you!

3. She did my boy's faceup...it's more than amazing, and it's absolutley PERFECT! <3 She's amazing. :]

4. I bought a Volks SDG Sara from Kazezakura and it was a great transaction! She shipped fast and she was very friendly to work with. I highly recommend this great seller, thanks! :)

5. I purchased a Dollheart Cherry Romance outfit set from kazezakura. She was very friendly and communicative, shipped promptly, and the outfit was in wonderful condition just as she said~ Thank you so much kazezakura~!

6. I have just brought an AOD body from kazezakura and have found her wonderful to deal with from start to finish. Friendly and helpful Pms, fast to ship and he arrived in perfect condition.
      Thanks so much your a star!:goldstar

7. Kazezakura ordered a bunny hoodie from me and everything went perfectly =) Fast payment and good communication.
      I recommend!

8. Kazezakura commissioned me a couple picture of her charas ^^ Gives good description of the charas, made prompt payment and reply PMs really fast! Would not hesitate to work with her again :D Thank you! <3

9. Sorry for the belated feedback! :sweat

I purchased a gorgeous boy lishe from Kazezakura and couldn't be happier with my purchase. She was professional and friendly from start to finish, always keeping me up to date and answering all my questions. My boy arrived quickly and as flawless as in all his pictures. He's a total dream! Thanks so much for making this possible! :kitty2

10. Bought a Chrom head from Kazezakura and she was kind enough to give me a longer layaway. The head was shipped out yesterday and arrived this morning. It's beautiful and in perfect condition. Communication was excellent throughout this transaction and I'm very pleased. Would definitely recommend this seller to anyone.

11. I bought a Lydia head from Kazezakura and she delivered everything perfectly

12. Bought a victorian pink Fer set from her,

it came exactly as she said it would, was shipped quickly and arrived quickly! I am very happy and would deal again! <3

13. I purchased a pair of Dollmore boots from Kazezakura and I couldn't be happier. The boots are great and fit my EID ladies to perfection!

Thankyou :)

14. I bought a tinybear wig from Kazezakura. It was in great condition and, dare I say, the best thing I bought this month.
      Her replies were all very prompt and was just a pleasure to work with.

Thank you!

15. I bought a wig from Kazezakura and she was excellent to deal with - friendly communication, fast delivery and the wig is great - thank you so much :chocoheart

16. I bought a Dollheart white SD shirt from Kazezakura. The shirt is in excellent condition and it was posted quickly. Highly recommended :) Thank you very much!

17. I got beautiful shoes from Kazezakura. Good contact all the time and good shipping too!

18. I bought two SD outfits from Kazezakura and it went very well! Communication was great, shipping was on time, and the outfits were as described. Thanks so much! :)

19. Positive!
      I bought a fer and another dress from Kazezakura. She was friendly, and everything arrived in good condition. I'm very pleased with the transaction. :)

Thanks! :)

20. Bought a doll from her happily, good price, and she was happy to meet up to give him to me :) Great transaction. :) Was patient enough to agree a certain layaway with me, which I didn't need to take to term, as I had the money arrive to pay it off :)

Very highly recommended :)

Thanks alos for the wig and eyes! The wig is one I love on him ^_^ <3