1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazuki

Nov 10, 2008

1. POSITIVE
      Minifee mirwen and tika

I had a lengthy layaway with Kazuki. It was originally just supposed to be a couple months, but I had a few things in life go down. The biggest was a spinal injury and then surgery.

Kazuki was so incredibly patient and understanding. I appreciated it very much. The transactions were easy, and even though I had trouble remembering to message her, she would message me. Throughout the whole ordeal, Kazuki helped me feel comfortable and that things would be alright.

The two Minifee are absolutely precious, and definitely special. :)

2. SUPER POSITIVE!! :D

I just completed a new trade with Kazuki: I painted some heads for her and I received clothes, shoes and wigs in return. I really recommend Kazuki as a trade partner because she's super nice, her items are in perfect conditions and it's always a pleasure dealing with her.

Thanks a lot!!

3. Bought a doll from Kazuki everything was perfect thanks again! :D

4. Kazuki contacted me and asked if I would trade dolls with her. I said yes and we agreed on a date to ship everything out. Kazuki shipped promptly on the promised day and the doll arrived quite quickly! I was a bit concerned because the box was very small and there was only one layer of bubblewrap but she was not broken so for that I was glad!

5. Kazuki did a layaway for my Lillycat Lana and everything was perfect! She paid on time, was very patient and friendly and let me know when she arrived. She was really easy to work with and I highly recommend her!! :)

6. Positive

Kazuki purchased my Chibbi Lana. Her payments were prompt, she had great communication, and she let me know when the doll arrived. I would do business with Kazuki again :)

7. MORE POSITIVE HERE!! :D

I just completed another trade with Kazuki. I painted a couple of heads for her and she traded some clothes and wigs in return. I'm always happy to do business with Kazuki and I really recommend her!

Thanks!

8. Kazuki bought Atelier Momoni Momonita from me. Great communication,she paid off her layaway early and let me know when the doll arrived. Awesome buyer and I highly recommend her.

9. Kazuki placed her be with you Smiling Cherry in the market place. I offered to buy with layaway and she agreed. Communications went very well. She confirmed each payment after I made them. It was a smooth transaction. When the doll was shipped, she used plenty of bubble wrap around the original box in the shipper and unstrung the doll and wrapped each part in bubble wrap as well so he was safe for travel during shipping. The original box, CoA, promotional stickers, doll as described and some extra gifts were all included! Thanks, Kazuki, for allowing me to adopt Smiling Cherry, he is very happy here! I would do a deal with Kazuki again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea

10. I traded my Rosenlied Millefeuille for her Littlefee Luna. She is really nice and answered all my queries in a timely manner. It was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend her. Thanks again!

11. An Absolute Pleasure to deal with!

I bought a Dearmine dune from kazuki she was nice enough to let me have a layaway and even sent some lovely extra wigs with him! Her communication is excellent which was important as the Canadian postal strike meant the doll couldn't be posted right away but with such good communication there was nothing to worry about.

12. I adopted a Fairyland Realfee June with several extra faceplates and extra Pukifee faceplate and headback from Kazuki and it was a wonderful transaction from beginning to end! Communications were fast and friendly, my items were packaged with great care, and shipped exactly as promised. Kazuki even included some wonderful extras. All in all, this was a truly stellar transaction and I can recommend her highly as a wonderful person to do business with here in the DoA marketplace.:)

13. Kazuki is probably the nicest and most accommodating seller you will ever deal with. I purchased an Irrealdoll Nur from her and she was willing to work with me on a long layaway and was very patient and communicative throughout the whole thing, about 9 months. He was packed safely and arrived in perfect shape, exactly as described and pictured. It was great from start to finish and there was never any uncertainty or anxiety about anything, he was shipped quickly when the final payment was made and all communication was prompt, courteous and easy to understand.

Kazuki is an honest, responsible and flexible user who is a real asset to the Marketplace! Thanks so much for helping me obtain the little guy, it's a real dream come true. :love

14. I sold a Merry Doll Round Fang to Kazuki. It was a super easy and pleasant transaction. She is very nice and everything went smoothly. I highly recommend working with her!

15. I bought a Lumedoll Koit from Kazuki and it was a very pleasant smooth experience. Great communication and SUPER fast shipping, doll arrived extremely well packed with lots of extras. I highly recommend Kazuki theywas awesome to buy from ❤!

16. I bought a Black Cherry Eirlys from Kazuki and she was wonderful to deal with, she answered all my questions and sent the doll right away. I would definitely do business with her again, thank you <3!

17. Kazuki bought my Dollshe Amanda, and she was wonderful to work with. Wonderful communication throughout the entire transaction, and lightning fast payment. Highly recommended buyer :)

18. Kazuki purchased a twigling Oryx from me on a short layaway. she was polite and kind during our conversations, responded in a timely fashion, paid quickly and let me know once she received her doll. I can't really imagine a smoother layaway. I'd absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to do business. thank you

19. Positive feedback

Kazuki purchased a unoa rowan on layaway from me : communication was always kind and polite, she answered my pm fast and always kept me informed about her payments date. She immediatly pm me when she received the doll. Thanks for the transaction ;)

20. I purchased a full doll with an extra head, kazuki and i came to an agreement on length of layaway and payment schedule.
      It was such a stress-free transaction with kazuki responding to my messages promptly and professionally, she was wonderful throughout, packaged the doll securely and shipped her promptly.
      Very highly recommend and 100% satisfied!
      Thank you again kazuki :)