1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazuki

Nov 10, 2008

1. I sold a doll to Kazuki and she is an awesome buyer. She payed promptly and kept me updated. I would not hesitate to deal with her again.

2. I got a doll from her and I love him! He was everything said said and I got him in less then a week. I got him on Lay away and she was great with that as well.

3. I bought a LeekeWorld Peanut from Kazuki and she was wonderful to work with. First of all, she let me keep the doll on hold for ten days or so. And then, she shipped him with lots of awesome free goodies! Shipping was super quick and all communication was friendly. Perfect transaction!

Thank you, Kazuki! :)

4. Bought Supiadoll from Kazuki, great communication, assistance and patients with me being inexperienced from buying items on the Marketplace. Thank you Kazuki :)

5. I just bought a Glorydoll body from Kazuki. The body looks great and arrived very quickly. Thank you so much :).

6. Purchased an Insomniadoll Shinji head from Kazuki and everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent as well as friendly and shipping was quick. The head was packed very safely and arrived well within the estimated shipping time. There was also a pair of nice green eyes included! I would definitely purchase from Kazuki again and can highly recommend purchasing from this seller.

7. I participated in a trade with Kazuki and the communication was fantastic. The item got to me quickly and packaged safely. Very pleased with this transaction!

8. I bought a CherishDoll Faith Chubby from Kazuki, and everything went very nicely. She allowed me to do a rather long layaway, and sent him out quickly after the last payment.

I would gladly work with her again.

9. I bought a lovely Withdoll Juwel from Kazuki and he was in perfect condition. She was very nice and always correct. I can absolutely recommend buying from her.

10. I sold a Delf El head to Kazuki. Wonderful buyer to work with! Communication was excellent, payment was prompt, and she let me know when the head arrived. I'd be more than happy to recommend Kazuki as a buyer!

11. We traded dolls with Kazuki.
      S/he was an excellent person to deal with, and the tranaction went smoothly.
      The doll was very well packaged, and I got some wonderful extra items which I'm grateful of.
      Thank you so much!

12. Bought Narin from Kazuki, and the all was excellent!
      She always replied very quick and friendly, shipped a boy really fast and safely packaged, with a lot of extra gifts=^___^=
      I would recommend Kazuki to everyone as a professional seller and just a nice person♥

Thank you very much!

13. I purchased a Dika Doll body from Kazuki and she was great to work with. She was very flexible on price, was very friendly, and responded and shipped fast. I would absolutely work with Kazuki again in the future :)

14. I bought a doll from kazuki H?e came in mint conition and was very fast with her replies I would defiantly do business with her again Thanks again soo much!

15. I bought a Switch Milhwa head from Kazuki.
      A pleasure to do business with : great communication, fast shipping and head wel packaged.
      Thx.

16. Very fast answer and payment, nice buyer, was a pleasure to deal with ;). Thanks so much !

17. Kazuki bought a Luts SDF body from me, the transaction was very smooth and pleasant! Paid promptly, and communication was clear :P Thanks!

18. Great customer!! :D

I painted a head for Kazuki. She was so nice with PMs and fast with shipping. It has been a wonderful experience!!
      Thank you for letting me paint your doll, Kazuki!

Highly recommended!!

19. I bought Elisya-boy from Kazuki. It was an excellent deal. ^^ Seller was very friendly and pleasant. The doll in perfect condition, great packing.

Thank you, Kazuki! ^^

20. I got a doll from her and he is wondervol!
      She always replied very quick and friendly, shipped a boy really fast and safely packaged!

Thank you very much! :)