1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazuki

Nov 10, 2008

1. ++++POSITIVE++++

Kazuki allowed me to put two of the dolls for sell for 7 months. I was able to pay them off with in 4 months and she shipped them quickly and they arrived in great condition. I'm now deeply in love with my Tan migi ryu and Ocean moon eun ho~!
      Great seller and super super face shipping ! ^^
      I will defiantly do business with kazuki again!

2. I sold a soom idealian brown tan york to kazuki and she was amazing to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone and i will be glad to do business with again. Cheers, enjoy! ;)

3. I bought a Fairyland Luka head from Kazuki and she was great with communication. I also wasn't expecting to get those beautiful eyes as part of the sale. Wonderful transaction all around.

4. Positive

I bought a Heliot Bow from Kazuki, she gave me several options for shipping and sent it as fast as I had paid, the communication was good and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her in the future

5. Bought an old style Dollshe with both OE & SE Rosen face plates. I asked her to take him apart and ship so he could maybe go for a little less. She shipped him EMS as I asked and he arrived in 3 days. She is in Canada & I am in IL. She packed each part very well and he arrived in perfect shape. I am very happy with the transaction & I am very happy with him. He just needs to be tweaked, but the old style Dollshe are like that.

6. My transaction with Kazuki was flawless with prompt pleasant exchanges for a doll purchase. She packed with care, securely, and shipped quick. Thank you so much!

7. Another great transaction with Kazuki!!! :D

This time I traded my Dollchateau body for her F60 body. She packed my body just great, sent me pics of the wrapping process and shipped my item the day we agreed on. Everything has been wonderful and she's so nice to deal with!

100% recommended!!

8. I had a wonderful transaction with Kazuki. She bought an Elfdoll Smiling Soah from me. Payment was prompt, conversation was delightful, and I would happily do business with her again.

9. Kazuki bought a doll head from me. Transaction was wonderful! I couldn't be happier ^__^
      prompt and friendly communication as well as payment. I'd highly recommend Kazuki!
      Thank you very much for the transaction!

10. I sold a Soom benmore fantasy head with default face up to Kazuki and again I had a wonderful, smooth transaction. She is quick in response/payment as usual and always very friendly. Again I recommend her to anyone. Cheers Kazuki!

11. Kazuki bought a F60 body off me. pleasure to deal with, paid on time, communication was great
      thanks xx

12. Kazuki bought my IOS M from me and paid right away and let me know when he got there. Im happy you saw him and bought him, thank you again and im sure hes gonna have a lot of fun in his new awesome home :D

Thanks again and definitely highly recommended.

13. Kazuki recently purchased a Dollshe body from me. Payment was on time and communication was always prompt. Thanks!

14. Sold a Littlefee fp to Kazuki and the transaction was great! Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

15. Another lovely transaction with Kazuki. I sold a Minifee body to Kazuki this time. Communication and payment was prompt, and they let me know when the body arrived. I would be more than happy to work with them again anytime. Thanks so much!

16. I have purchased a lovely feeple chloe head from kazuki. Wonderfull and smooth transaction, I am one happy costomer ;)
      I would certainly do business with kazuki again!

17. Sold a Minifee Mod head to Kazuki, asked for a small layaway and it was very short, she paid in full very quickly, and was able to keep in contact. A good seller, and let me know when item arrived.

18. Kazuki bought a Withdoll Juwel head from me - communication was fast and friendly, she paid asap and let me know once the head arrived. I'd gladly deal with her again! Thank you :D

19. FLAKY FEEDBACK

Kazuki committed to buy my MNF Rheia boy and an extra Minifee shirt through a two-month layaway, then ended the night of negotiations with "I will send it tomorrow" when I sent her my Paypal address for a deposit. The next day I got a PM backing out of the sale because she needed the money for sudden car repairs.

20. Another wonderful transaction with Kazuki!! :D

I traded my face up works + wig for her Delf head + some SD clothes. She kept nice and fluent communication and everything went perfectly fine!

Thanks a lot, Kazuki!!