1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kazuki

Nov 10, 2008

1. Kazuki bought a Narin 401 from me and she was super great to deal with! Wonderful transaction, would definitely recommend. :D

2. I sold a head to Kazuki and it was great :) They paid promptly and the communication was fantastic! They let me know when the head arrived and are very nice to deal with :)
      Kazuki is a great buyer ^^

3. Kazuki bought my fairyland slepping chloe. Payment was fast, very good communication.
      A+++++++++++++ buyer!
      I'd do business again

4. I traded dolls with Kazuki and it was a great transaction. The communication was excellent, and the doll was shipped on time and very well packed. It arrived safe and in perfect conditions. I couldn't be happier with this trade.
      Kazuki is a very trustworthy person and it is a pleasure to deal with her.
      thank you so much!!

5. Me and Kazuki have trade. 2 my mnf heads for her volks Kira. All was fast and perfect. I would highly recommend this girl for anyone to do a transaction with!

6. I purchased a Light Brown Kamau from Kazuki on layaway. She was very patient with me and my sometimes slower payments, which I appreciate so much!
      She was very friendly, as well, and let me know once my boy was shipped.
      He arrived safe and sound and she even included a pair of shoes for him, as a gift. n_n

I would highly recommend her as a seller and will definitely do business with here again, if I get the chance.
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

And here's a photo of my new boy, who's... not so happy to be here. xD
      [​IMG]
      Darius by Brianna Silverlance, on Flickr

7. I purchased a Narin from Kazuki. The transaction was smooth, the shipping was fast and the boy is cute.

8. Positive feedback
      I purchased a beautiful Soom head from Kazuki and they were super kind and patient and answered all my questions.
      Kazuki shipped the head exactly when she said she would:thumbup, and even though the package did not have tracking number it arrived much earlier than expected and the head was precisely as described and in perfect condition:love.
      I would be happy to buy from Kazuki.again :)
      Thank you so much Kazuki for letting buy this handsome fellow:D

9. I purchased a LittleRebel Momo from from Kazuki via layaway and it was a fantastic experience! Was understanding and easy to communicate with and my doll arrived very quickly and well packaged once the layaway was paid off. Trusted seller, would buy from again! Thank you <3

10. POSITIVE!!

Another super positive feedback from me! We did a partial trade: my face ups & blushings + money for Kazuki's SD body. I paid with layaway and she accepted all my plans. I managed to finish it sooner and she shipped the box right away. She was very nice as a customer for my commissions too. All went great and I 100% recommend her, like always! Kazuki is great :D

11. I bought a Lumedoll Duhr from Kazuki. The transaction was great and he was packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition! I"ve never seen a doll packaged so efficiently either! Wonderful seller!

12. I bought a soom r.amber from kazuki and it was an excellent transaction. Communication was great and i would highly recommend her as a seller. I am very happy with the purchase. :lol:

13. I purchased a Fairyland Nanuri B 2012 summer event head from them and the transaction was wonderful! They shipped on time and were very pleasant to work with! :)

14. Bought Kazuki's Little Rebel Seven and it arrived today! Great seller, excellent transaction and thank you so much for a great addition to my collection!

15. Kazuki purchased a Volks Ryoma Sakamoto head from me.
      Patient, friendly, good and clear contact. She paid fast and communication was so great. I am so glad to make business with her.
      Thank you for a great transaction! Best wishes!

16. I purchased a Feeple60 Mirwen boy from Kazuki, on layaway. The layaway took longer than expected on my part, yet Kazuki remained quick to respond back to and was very lenient and polite :) Would absolutely love to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

17. I purchased a minifee boy body from Kazuki. Good and friendly communication and quick shipping. The body arrived safely and packaging was good. I would gladly deal with her again!

Thank you so much! :)

18. I bought a Minifee Karsh head from Kazuki, and it was a wonderful experience! The head was extremely well packaged and arrived super quickly. And he's so so cute! Thanks so much for a great transaction. I would definitely buy from Kazuki again!

19. Super friendly and quick with payments and shipment of the doll. Was an absolutely pleasure to buy from. I would definitely buy from them again :D

20. I bought a Dollshe Husky from Kazuki.... he was wrapped nicely and arrived safely and fast (even thou the custom held him for two weeks, but thats just Denmark postoffice being lazy in the summer XD )

All in all, really happy with the doll and I'm sure he will be the perfect gift for my friend :D So thank you and i would deffinetly buy from kazuki again one day ;)