1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kazukilcy

Apr 19, 2007

1. I have had such a Delightful sale transaction with kazukilcy,
      I purchased a pair of SD boots, they shipped on a
      Monday and arrived Saturday..omg that's fast from across the ocean.
      Awesome Boots!! Adore the wig too!!
      My Highest Recommends to all
      :daisy Thank You :daisy

2. I bought an SD shirt from Kazukilcy and the transaction was great! ^^
      She shipped fast and answered any questions I had about the item.
      I'd gladly do business with her again! ^^

3. I bought a black shirt, white shirt, bagged pants, lolita shirt and skirt plus got a "baby hat" and witch hat free. Happy with everything about the transaction (only honest complain would be being asked if I wanted to not buy the items). Stuff arrived pretty quickly considering it was coming from china during the big snow storm. XD Thanks!

4. *Hong Kong, not China. Sorry. :x

5. Purchased a shirt and some underwear from Kazukilcy. The items were in absolutely perfect condition. I would highly recommend Kazukilcy as a seller.

6. Bought a wig and a yosd skirt from kazukilcy. Excellent seller! Shipped fast and we had great communication. Would love to buy from her again! ^__^

7. I bought a shirt for my SD boy from Kazukilcy. It arrived perfect, and looks great on my guy! Great communication as well. ;)

8. I purchased a dress and hat from kazukilcy. She was friendly, had great communication and they arrived in good order and well packed :) Thanks!

9. I bought her a wig SD. Beautiful and perfect. The communication was very good. And the delivery was perfect. Thank you very much. I recommend to everyone. :)

10. Kazukilcy sold me three shirts - answered all of my silly questions about them, shipped them out quickly, and of course, the shirts were great!

11. i bought a wig from kazukilcy shipping was quick and she was a pleasure to deal with
      thank you ((*O*))

12. I was about to buy a Leeke Khael head from her, we already fixed everything and I was just about to pay, when she told me that there is someone else who'd buy the full doll. (I was going to message her that I'm going to pay when I saw her PM) Even though she did not mention on the sales page that she'd preferably like to sell the doll in full, she even said splits are possible. So in the end I did not (couldn't) buy the head, and it made me really disappointed, since he was a dream of mine. I didn't think that she would dump me like that. So all in all, she made my first marketplace experience a really negative one.

13. Bought a red shirt and white bloomers from kazukilcy. Good communication, great price. The clothes fit my dool lovely.

14. Bought a YoSD wig from kazukilcy; awesome transaction, great communication! Thanks so much! :)

15. I bought a SD jacket from Kazukilcy and it was a perfect transaction. Very nice person to deal with - highly recommended!! Thank you! :)

16. I bought wig, very fast ship and item is in good condition.
      thank you very much:)

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought a 6/7" wig from Kazu, it arrived safely and quickly.
      I would definitely buy from Kazu again!!!

Mabo~

18. I bought a top from Kazuki and had a great transaction! Thank you!!!

19. I purchased a Leeke Mihael Head from her, and I must say, the transaction went on very nicely~ It was very securely packaged, and was shipped very quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~ :D

20. Yet another perfect transaction with kazukilcy, I purchased two pony tails
      and they arrive quickly and are perfect.
      Great communication!
      I Highly Recommend again!
      :aangel: Prefect little Angel :aangel: