1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kazukilcy

Apr 19, 2007

1. I purchased a lovely dress from kazukilcy. Commincation was wonderful, she shipped super fast, and everything arrived perfectly. I would do business with Kazu again, anytime!

Perfect experiance!

2. I purchased a dress from kazukilcy. She was friendly, had great communication and was shipped very quickly! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again~ Thank you so much. :D

3. kazukilcy sold me a lovely Leekeworld mohair wig..lovely seller and the wig arrived well packaged and fast. Would do business with again anytime. : )

4. I bought a SD coat from Kazukilcy♥ The transaction was smooch and perfect from my point of view. She held the item for me for about two weeks which is an awsome thing♥ She was very friendly to me and her replies were fast. She kept me informed of when the coat was shipped and before I noticed it came to Finland well packaged and so on♥

Thank you for this perfect transaction♥

5. Positive

I bought some items from kazukilcy. The communication was quick and the package was sent quickly. Items were wrapped nicely and shipping was quick. Thank you!!!

6. Kazukilcy sold a pair of eyes to me and it was an overall wonderful transaction. I would gladly deal with her again!

7. I purchased a pair of SD size Leekeworld shoes from kazukilcy. Great seller with super fast shipping and very friendly communication!! They arrived in perfect condition and very well packaged. It was a wonderful experience overall, would definitely do business with her again!!! Highly recommended as a seller, thank you so much!!

8. bought wig and hair pieces from kazukilcy. All was simply great, friendly communication and lightspeed shipping. i'm very happy, thank you so much!

9. Purchased a pair of Nine9 boots from Kazuki. They arrived super fast, and communication was good. Thank you!

10. Bought a lovely CH Petite Hanael head from kazukilcy. Shipping was prompt and she arrived well wrapped, all PMs were very pleasant between us.

I highly recommend kazukilcy to trade with. Thank you<3

11. Bought a set of SD13 clothes from Kazuki! She's a great seller who replies PMs at lightning speed and shipped my item out earlier than when she first informed me! ^^ Item arrived very well packaged and the outfit is in perfect condition! It was a pleasure going through this transaction, would definitely do business with her again in the future :D
      Thank you so much ^_^

12. I bought two pairs of shoes from kazukilcy. They were very well priced, well packed and shipped with care! Very satisfied with my purchase, thank you so much!

13. POSITIVE

I had a lovely transaction with kazukilcy. I purchased a black wig from them and they were very patient and nice to work with.

14. I recently traded my SDGr Volks body with Kazuki for her SD13 body. The trade went perfectly, and I have nothing but positive comments for Kazuki. Since this was an international transaction for the both of us, we agreed upon trading our bodies on the same day, and then arranged for her to make the final payment once she received her body. She went the extra mile to send me a foot so I could see the color for my doll. Once it was confirmed a positive match, we shipped our dolls the same day and sent each other confirmation, and both our items arrived on the same day! She paid her final portion promptly and we closed out our transaction. With complicated transactions such as this, many things can go wrong, but Kazuki was totally professional, totally accountable and completely trustworthy. I would happily enter in another transaction with her in the future! Thanks so much!

15. kazukilcy purchased shizu heads from me. It's a good transaction. She had good communication and the kindness to told me when it was home. Thank you so much about clean transaction.

16. I bought a Dollshe body and several clothing items from kazukilcy. It was a perfect transaction! Everything was well packed and shipped quickly. Communication was great. I highly recommend kazukilcy!

17. I purchased some wigs from kazukilcy - the shipping was very secure and quick, thanks so much! I love the wigs too :)

18. I purchased two yosd outfits from kazukilcy and the transaction was perfect. They were quick to get back to me with a shipping quote and shipped very soon after. The outfits even arrived much earlier than expected from overseas. I am incredibly happy with this purchase and recommend this lovely seller. <3

19. Kazukilcy sold me a couple of gorgeous sets of eyes. They arrived safely and quickly I would certainly do business with her again.

20. I bought several outfits and shoes from Kazukilcy. They arrived sooner than expected, and very well packaged. Great transaction