1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kboyd912

Apr 16, 2007

1. KBoyd912 commmissioned a dress from me. She was lovely to work with and paid immediately. Highly recommended!:aheartbea

2. I bought a pair of black loafers from KBoyd912. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition, and she was quick to refund me when shipping turned out to be less than her quote. A wonderful transaction all around, thank you! :)

3. Kim bought Soah from me, the transaction went great! Good Communication. Paid Fast. A pleasure to do business with.

Thank you,
      mPy aka Yia

4. Kim sold me an ED body it is perfection! Great transaction and a lovely lady to do business with!! Thanks bunches! :fangirl:

5. kboyd912 bought a Rem head from me and paid with lightning speed. Also let me know when it arrived safely, which is always very much appreciated. Thanks!

6. I sold some clothes to Kboyd912, and she was really wonderful to deal with and quick with payment. Thanks!

7. I bought a blazer from Kim! She´s a very great seller, shipp very fast and my doll say: Thank you Kim!!!!!!!:D

8. Thank you so much for your super fast payment!! Communication is excellent. Hope you enjoy your doll!

9. Kim ordered a few re-ments sets from me! She was a pleasure to deal with. Her communication was great and payment was very prompt. She's a wonderful person to deal with! Thanks so much!

10. Kboyd912 bought my entire lot of Rement items. Please to deal with and I hope her DD enjoys having them for her own. MK

11. Kboyd912 bought a white embroidered tunic from us. She paid quickly and is a wonderful customer. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much!!

12. Kim participated in my Fairyland group order. She was a total sweetheart to work with. Great communication throughout and paid very promptly. I would definitely do business with her again.

Thanks so much! ^_^

13. Kboyd912 purchased some doll clothes from me recently and it was a wonderful transaction. Payment was sent very quickly! Thanks so much! :)

14. Katyboyd bought an outfit from me, it was a great transaction! Thanks, again :)

15. Kim purchased 2 Puki faceplates from me. Payment was sent promptly and I was informed as soon as they arrived! An excellent buyer :]

16. Kim purchased a Notdoll Lab tan Lucy doll from me & the transaction went perfectly. She answered all PMs quickly & politely & paid very fast! She was also patient with me finding Lucy's box :D All & all I recommend Kboyd912 very highly & I look forward to any future transactions ;)
      Thank you!
      Anna :D

17. kboyd912 purchased a wig from me! Transaction was smooth and communication was very good! THanks!

18. I sold a Thaasa v1 bosy to Kboyd912, and the transaction was smooth and easy - she was very polite, and prompt in both payment and communication. Would definitely do business with her again!

19. Kboyd912 commissioned puki outfits from me and was awesome to deal with! She was a super fast communicator and a very patient waiter. She also let me know when the package arrived.

Thank you, Kim! :aheartbea

20. Kboyd912 bought a Puki from me :). I have to say it was a smooth and most excellent transaction! She paid super quick and had great communication. She's really awesome to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!

Thanks and enjoy your new dollie ;)