1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kboyd912

Apr 16, 2007

1. I sold a Iplehouse head to Kboyd912. Payment was made quickly, good transaction. ^-^

2. Purchased several Lati/Mui Chan clothing pieces from me and the transaction was wonderful! Thanks!

3. Kboyd912 bought a mohair wig from me. She is very sweet and paid right away with no problems. Id be glad to deal with her again :)
      thanks!

4. The kind of transaction that takes the sting out of parting with dolls! Kboyd912 purchased a doll from me, and was such a pleasure to deal with! Great communication, immediate payment, and let me know as soon as the new addition arrived safely. Thanks, Kim!

5. Kim sold me her realpuki pupu, accepting a partial trade for one of my steampunk dh outfits.
      she has been patient all the time, and communication has been nice, friendly and comprehensive. she shipped the little doll very soon, perfectly packed, and I'm really really happy.
      I highly recommend her, and I would deal with her anytime.
      thank you so much!

6. Sold 2 Dollheart outfits to Kboyd912 - wonderful experience. She was friendly & great to deal with, fast payment too. Highly recommend - a pleasure. Thank & enjoy!

7. I bought a realpuki Popo set from Kim. She was delightful to deal with and diligently followed up on his
      safe arrival. Communication was fabulous. I highly recommend her and so happy that I have a Popo.

Nancy

8. I bought Realpuki Soso from Kim. Transaction was fantastic! Everything was smooth and kind :) Thank you dear :*

9. I bought a FP from this nice person and all went well!
      Thank you,
      Mitsu :)

10. This nice person bought some clothing from me and all went well!
      Thank you,
      Mitsu :)

11. I bought Mui Chan from Kim - very fast shipping and beautiful doll! Thank you very much!

12. Kboyd912 bought a doll sized chair from me. She was kind and easy to work with. She also paid immediately. Thanks a bunch!

13. I sold a Saint to kboyd912, we met in person since we both live in the same city. Everything went perfectly, I couldn't have asked for a better transaction . Thank you! :)

14. I sold a pair of Granado jointed hands to kboyd912 and everything went perfectly! She paid quickly and let me know when they arrived. :] I would certainly sell to her again!

15. Kim purchased a YOSD outfit from me. She paid right away and with great communication.

16. Kboyd912 bought a Saint faceplate from me and it was a smooth transaction. Thank you very much!
      A+++ buyer!

17. Kim purchased some clothes from me, and it was a very smooth, polite transaction.

18. I bought a Dollstown Hannah head and everything was perfect! Packed carefully, shipped quickly, accurate description --- thanks so much!

19. I sold Kboyd912 some jeans. She paid promptly and let me know when the package arrived. Many thanks!

20. I sold a head to Kim and she was wonderful to deal with! Super-fast payment and let me know right away when the package arrived. I'd happily do business with her anytime!!