1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Keanna

May 29, 2007

1. My feedback thread. :sweat I don't deal in Ebay, so...
    2. Great buyer, fast payment and communication. Very friendly and polite, thank you :daisy
    3. Keanna is definately the best buyer I ever dealt with, she is so understanding and patient with an unexpected delay in the shipping. I really appreciate her kindness and she trust she had in me.
    4. I totally forgot to do this until now! :sweat

Keanna is an excellent craftsman! My bouquet was gorgeous, well made and elegantly packaged! I love it so much I plan on buying one of her wedding sets very soon! :D :aheartbea
    5. I sold a wig to Keanna and it was a great transaction all around. She paid immediately, was easy to communicate with & was very warm and kind.

Thank you so much :aheartbea
    6. I purchased a wedding bouquet set and some special request roses from Keanna. One package I asked her to ship off immediately to the UK for me in time for Valentines day, and she did it for me! :aheartbea

The other set was a personal purchase and was made and shipped at the same time the Valentines day set was sent. Though my personal set needed not be sent at the same time as the special request, she did it anyways. :D When my bouquet arrived, I found the purchase to be absolutely wonderful. :aheartbea

Thank you so much Keanna for such wonderful Customer Service!
      Absolutely recommended for all your dolly flowers need! :aheartbea :aheartbea