1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kearsy

Jun 5, 2007

1. I bought a Luts girl body from Kearsy.... She was kind in the PM´s and extra fast in the shipment HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Thanks!!

2. Kearsy bought an orangebabydolly bangle from me- fast payment, great communication, perfect transaction, thanks! :)

3. Kearsy purchased a MNF Chiwoo from me. Pleasant to deal with, quick, and overall a great transaction.

4. Kearsy is the best buyer ever. Quick with payment, hassle free, and a real peach to work with. Thanks again!!

5. Bought an Obitsu body from Kearsy. It came FAST and packed well! Once again a great person to work with! Thanks!!!

6. Kearsy was a lovely buyer! She kept in constant communication, paid when she said she would, and let me know as soon as the head arrived. Wonderful to work with!

7. We put a hoodie on hold for Kearsy. She paid promptly and it was a wonderful transaction. Thanks again!!

8. I did a trade with Kearsy for a cute white Sprite head she had up. She was very good with communication and shipped quickly. I'm very pleased with her customer service and the product I got. I would definitely do business with her again.

9. I bought a NS Type II body from Kearsy. ^^ It was in great condition and arrived quickly! Highly recommended! :D

10. Kearsy is the sweetest, most kind person you will ever deal with~I bought a beautiful tiny head from her and she was always a perfect dear. She understood when a tragedy happened in my family, leaving me out of contact and with an unfinished transaction for a few days. Kearsy was very understanding and sent one of the most beautiful dolls I have in my family. She is fair and such a nice person.

11. I bought a Sprite head from Kearsy and it came not only super fast but perfectly packaged, and the Sprite head was perfect..and adorable! Thank you!

12. I just finished getting the Sprite body from Kearsy and my only regret is that I don't have more money to buy more things from her--she has to be one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with! So fast shipping and everything as promised!

13. Kearsy is fabulous and she sold me my dream doll. I cannot recommend Kearsy enough, she is fast, honest, caring and sweet. Great communication, fast shipping and just a sweetheart. Thank you for helping me realize my dream! ~Gus

14. Kearsy commissioned me for a mod and faceup on a Feeple Event head, and she was great to deal with! I'll be happy to do business with her again anytime. :)

15. The Shushu that I purchased from Kearsy just arrived, and I am thrilled to death with this doll. Kearsy was great to deal with!

16. Bought a WS Bobobie body from Kearsy, and was great to deal with. It came quickly an in perfect shape. Thanks!

17. Kearsy bought a DZ Megi from me. The transaction was wonderful, couldn't have asked for anything beter!

18. Sold Kearsy a vampire elf Shushu. Payment was fast and she was a pleasure to deal with :)

19. I purchased an RML elf head from Kearsy! She had wonderful communication and the head was sent wonderfully packaged!!! i would recommend doing business with her to anyone!

20. I just recently purchased a Vamp shushu elf head from Kearsy. She was very patient, and very understanding. Especially with my bank giving me problems with my transfer. I would do business with her again.