1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kearsy

Jun 5, 2007

1. Kearsy purchased a MNF DES head from me ~ she paid straight away, and was very friendly to deal with!
      Thank you! :)

2. Kearsy just bought a doll from me and was sweet, honest, and patient. I would love to do business again. :)

3. I did a trade with Kearsy, we trade a MNF body for a Mythdoll body.
      Good communication, well packed too. Thanks sooo much!!

4. I sold a Nanuri08 head to Kearsy. She paid super fast. The transaction went smoothly. Kearsy is a great buyer to do business with^^
      thank you~

5. kearsy did a trade with me! she shipped extremely quick, was great to chat with, and i'm thrilled! thank you so much!

6. I purchased a head from Kearsy. She was very pleasant to deal with and kept in good contact throughout. She packs things safely as well. Highly recommended seller.

7. Kearsey sold a Notdoll tanned Lucy to me. She was ultra easy to work with: Great communications, super-fast service and just an all-around nice seller. Thanks so much!

8. I just bought a Tinybear Bracken from Kearsy and it was a perfect transaction!

She was very communicative and she shipped super fast after payment.

Bracken arrived well-packed and exactly as described.

I highly recommend Kearsy and look forward to doing business with her again.

9. Kearsy purchased a Minifee Juri '08 head from me and everything went well. Payment was prompt and she let me know when it arrived. :) This was a lovely transaction and I have no complaints.

:clover Thank you!! :clover

10. I purchased a MNF B-Line body from Kearsy and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Fast shipping and great communication. Would definitely do business with her again.

11. I bought a mnf body from Kearsy, and she has been a :aheartbea to deal with!

First she patiently answered all my questions, and then she had good contact about the the process.

The shipping was extremely fast and the body arrived well wrapped in protection plastic.

500 + for this wonderful person!

12. She bought a MNF - Juri head from me, and she paid very fast.
      She is a really nice buyer :D

13. Kearsy bought and Elf Shiwoo from me on layaway. She was quick to pay him off, quick to communicate and it was an all around good transaction.

14. I bought a 2005 Juri head from Kearsy on layaway and partial trade. She let me know when the trade items arrived and mailed out the head promptly after I made the last payment, and even shipped it to the faceup artist for me. She was very sweet and patient, and I highly reccomend her as a seller. Thanks!! <3<3

15. Kearsy also participated in my second Fairyland Piggyback group order and everything went wonderfully well. :) Communication was great, payments were prompt and she was just lovely to deal with.

:clover Many thankies for another smooth transaction!! <3 :clover

16. I purchased a MNF b-line girl body from Kearsy and she was a pleasure to deal with. Wonderful communication, gorgeous MNF body, LIGHTENING fast shipment and packed very securely and very safely with lots of bubblewrap.

Thanks so much! :sumomo:

17. Kearsy bought a LTF dress from us. Another awesome transaction with a wonderful repeat buyer! Thanks again!!

18. Sold another doll to Kearsy! Another wonderful transaction. I love dealing with her, and would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again!

19. kearsy purchased a honey delf pudding from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

20. I bought a blank LTF sleeping Elf Chiwoo faceplate from Kearsy and the transaction was lovely! She answered my WTB thread and was wonderful to deal with. Little Chiwoozle showed up quickly and in great condition! A lovely seller ^_^