1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kearsy

Jun 5, 2007

1. I went in a Little Fee split with Kearsy for the girl body. ^^ She responded quickly to my messages and kept me informed of what happened with the transaction.

My girl's body arrived safely and well packed just the other day and I couldn't be happier!

2. Back again to say that Kearsy purchased a LittleFee boy body from me. Payment was made promptly and she informed me as soon as the body arrived, making for superb communication on her part. Another stellar transaction, as expected.

:clover Thankies! :clover

3. Kearsy sold me a LTF body. Once again, I cannot rave enough about what a great seller/buyer that Kearsy is! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

4. Kearsy sold me a LTF face plate. One of the best all around transactions I've had so far. Great communication and quick shipping! I wouldn't hesitate to check out her listings again! Thank you!

5. bought a head from Kearsy in need of repair and he was shipped swiftly and good communication throughout. Highly recommend!

6. Kearsy is one of the best DoAers I have ever done business with; very communitative, prompt, and friendly! Kearsy bought a head from me and was very patient during the modification process on her head. I would love to do business (or just plain chat) with Kearsy again!

7. I bought a doll, a Glati, from Kearsy. Kearsy was wondefull ! Kind, patient, with great communication. The dolle is just perfect ! Thank you so much

8. Kearsy bought shirt from us this time. The ideal buyer!! Very highly recommended.:D

9. I did a strange payment arrangement with Kearsy, and she was just lovely about it. I was buying a doll on layaway, using the money she was giving me on her layaway plan in order to pay off my payments. I decided that it would be easier for all involved if she could just send the payments directly to the other person -- that way, when her total had been paid, I would send out her doll to her, and my doll would be sent to me. It worked out perfectly despite the confusing nature of my plan. She paid more than what she had projected she would pay for one installment, and her payments were always on time. She is a lovely person to deal with -- polite, understanding and kind. I would never hesitate to do business with Kearsy. Thank you for a smooth, amazingly easy transaction!

10. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I joined a split with Kearsy because they were looking for someone to take a part that was left when someone left their Amber split.
      She was kind and curteous, always willing to answer questions and tried her best to respond quickly and with correct information.
      She was quick to ship and when my item arrived, it was packaged safely and carefully and my Amber Torso and Tail arrived without a scratch!
      I would join a split with Keary anytime!

11. A+++++++
      Kearsy was awesome with communication whenever needed! My Amber dress and beautiful wig came in unscathed tho the box was torn and i know it wasnt her fault. thank goodness noone stole anything(i think someone was checking to see if there was any "valuable/sellable" stuff inside). Kearsy is def the one to do a split with!!

12. I was in an Amber split that Kearsy did and everything went fine. Kearsy is very responsible. She kept us updated and shipped the parts quickly when they arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to join another split with her.:)

13. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

14. I bought Chrom's FL parts from kearsy, and i couldn't be happier! She's a perfect seller, always answered questions sweetly and shipped him promptly. He arrived fast and in perfect condition! In short, perfect service, honest price for the parts, fast delivery and great packaging! Thank you so much. ^^

15. I had a trade with Kearsy. I made a mistake and ended up sending the package with a missing piece but Kearsy was so pleasant and patient with me and waited for me to replace them. Her part of the trade was absolutely perfect and quick! I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :]

Thank so much~

16. Wonderful repeat buyer. Thanks again!

17. Super great transaction with her!! :D

I replied her WTB thread for a Luna Tamer from Iplehouse. I just received mine and I wasn't bonding, so I was thinking about selling her. I told her that and asked what her offer was. She replied soon, with a very good offer. I decided to sell my girl to her since I knew she was going to love that doll so much >w< We arranged a layaway but, soon, she contacted me and told me she managed to have the money to pay in full, so this was even better. She paid as soon as she said she did. I shipped the doll after that. Communication though the process has been very polite and friendly. The doll arrived today and I'm very happy with this transaction.

Thank you so much!!

18. I traded my BB Kay for her Beyla unicorn parts. Trade went perfectly. Great communications. Shipped safely. Pleasure to deal with and perfect transaction!

19. Purchased my little Skoll on a short layaway, paid off early. Everything was flawless and smooth sailing. Quite the awesome buyer and very friendly! Excellent communication! Thanks again! :)

20. Just wanted to leave a little extra positive feedback for Kearsy. After shipping Skoll I found the shipping cost was less than I had thought and sent back a refund for shipping. I accidently sent almost $574 by mistake. *_* But Kearsy was amazing and patient with me, resending the money. Wonderful buyer and wins point for honesty! :)