1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kedrian

Aug 2, 2008

1. Back once again! XD

Kedrian was in my sixth Luts group order and just as our previous dealings, everything went wonderfully well. :D Always a pleasure to deal with, I'd gladly do business again with Kedrian anytime.

:clover Thankies! :clover

2. kedrian participated in my Iplehouse group order and is great to work with, payment was very fast and communication was great. Thanks!

3. I recently sold a pair of eyes to Kedrian and the transaction went perfectly. Super-fast payment and communication. Kedrian was a joy to deal with throughout!

4. Kedrian participated in one of my Luts group orders. Payment was swift and communication was great. Thanks!

5. Kedrian bought a pair of eyes off me and was great to work with. Nice communication and fast payment. Thanks :)

6. Kedrian bought two heads from me. Paid lightning fast. Pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!

7. Kedrian participated in my fifth For My Doll group order and was yet again, a pleasure to deal with. Communication was well kept and payments were prompt. Another smooth and easy transaction~

:bcake:pcake Thank you! :pcake:bcake

8. kedrian participated in my Dollmore GO! Quick on payment and good communication. Overall a pleasure to work with :) Thank you very much!!

9. Kedrian purchased a Raurencio body from me and the transaction could not have been more perfect. Payment was swift and communication was wonderful! I would love to business with her again! :)

10. kedrian bought UGG keychain boots.The transaction went very smooth.Great communication,fast payment,friendly person to work with.Thank you for your trust.

11. kedrian bought leggings from me, pay fast, great communication, everything was perfect :)

12. kedrian participated in my recent Luts group order. Great to deal with, friendly communication and quick payments. Thanks again!

13. kedrian was a member of the Crobidoll group order that I ran. She had great communication and paid promptly. She also let me know when her package arrived. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you so much.

14. I purchased a bjd from Kedrian. She shipped the very next day. The doll is is perrfect order, just as advertised. Highly recommend working with Kedrian! Thank you!

15. kedrian joined my soom go and it was a great experience. She was always friendly and very understanding through the procedure. Our communication was wonderful too. Would love to work with her again.

16. kedrian purchased some eyes from me. Communication was great, payment was speedy, and there was absolutely no issues! I'm glad to know that they arrived quickly and safely. I would feel fine interacting with this member again in the future. Thanks kedrian!

17. A great participant in the Kira/Jen Gelfling go,
      Thanks,
      Robin

18. kedrian was a very valuable participant in an IH GO that I ran recently. Communication is reliable and excellent and payment was on time! Thank you!

19. kedrian bought a doll head from me. She was great to deal with. Reliable and very nice buyer. Highly recommended!! :)

20. Kedrian bought my R.Beyla head and was great to work with. Very friendly, paid immediately -would definitely do business with again. Thanks! <3