1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kedrian

Aug 2, 2008

1. Kedrian bought some clothing articles from me and the transaction was quick and painless. :) The buyer was polite, prompt in communication and pleasant.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

2. Purchased a minime Legolas head from Kedrian. Item arrived very well packed and super fast. Communication was excellent and pleasant. She let me know as soon as he shipped. Highly recommended.

3. I sold a pair of 1/6size boots to kedrian.Everything was well,send a quickly payment and very very friendly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Thanks sooo much! ^0^

4. I bought a Beyla unicorn hybrid on a 5star doll body from kedrian. She was very kind and answered all my questions promptly! She was even nice enough to put her on hold for me for a couple days while I waited for a check to clear so I could make the payment! :) The doll arrived well cushioned with tons of bubble wrap and is simply gorgeous!! I am so incredibly happy with this transaction and would definitely do business with kedrian again!! :thumbup:thumbup

5. Super successful transaction with Kedrian, who sold me an AOD mini boy body. Everything went perfectly. Thanks so much for the fast & friendly service, the extremely careful packing, and an overall carefee transaction!

6. I bought a CustomHome Little Junior Mars from kedrian and I absolutely adore him!!

She is so polite and nice to communicate with, with very prompt responses. Transaction was very smooth, and she shipped him out the next day and he arrived in only a few days! He was packaged beautifully in his original box and everything as if he came straight from CH & he is in excellent condition! Exactly as described. I would definitely buy from this seller again. :)

Thank you so much!! :D

7. kedrian purchased an AoD body from me. The transaction was perfect, she paid FAST and asked wonderful questions and was very friendly. She even let me know that the body worked for her head and arrived safely. The whole transaction was GREAT! I would definitely work with her again :)

8. I purchased a Doll Leaves Dan from Kedrian and the doll got here in record time, and in perfect condition. I love him! Kedrian was an absolute pleasure to speak with and do business with. Definitely Recommended!!!

9. Kedrian bought some EID slacks from me and was a dream to work with. Lovely member and a joy to sell to. I hope her big guy likes his new clothes <3

10. I bought a SOOM Glati from Kedrian and she was fantastic to work with. She was very friendly and prompt in replying pms, kept me updated all the time; the doll was shipped lightening fast and packaged well. Thank you again!

11. Kedrian bought some shoes from me, and everything went perfecty. Thanks again! :)

12. Kedrian was a part of my CustomHouse go that spanned over one year. She was great through the whole thing, good communication and very patient. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

13. Kedrain participated in my recent Iple GO, and she was a dream to work with! Fast payment, excellent communication...couldn't ask for a better GO member :)

14. kedrian is a great buyer! great communication and fast payment. ^_^

15. I recently purchased a Resinsoul Mei from Kedrian and had a great transaction. Great convo's and fast to ship.

16. Angel of Dream Elf AI AI (Tan) now has a new home with me thanks to the wonderful kedrian. A pleasure to deal with as a great communicator, she also takes such care of her BJDs that it was better than purchasing new. And everything came insured, double boxed, bubble wrapped, and extremely well packaged. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend kedrian as a great seller on DoA.

17. I was fortunate to be able to buy a Lumedoll Io from Kedrian. She could not have been more helpful and was an absolute delight to deal with! Great communication, accurate description, fast shipping, carefully packaged, and a great value - highly recomended!!!!

18. I bought a Garden of Doll ELF NABIYA from Kedrian, I was SO pleased with working with Kendrian, she made it super safe and simple!:) Would love to buy again from her:)
      Thanks you so much Kedrian!:)

19. I have bought Leo DollZone at Kedrian. Item arrived very well packed and super fast. Communication was excellent and pleasant.
      All very much was pleasant. The good seller!

20. Bought AOD WanWan from Kedrian....transaction was flawless. great item,great shipping, great communication

thanks!