1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kedrian

Aug 2, 2008

1. kedrian participated in another IH GO with me and again was awesome to work with! Communication is excellent and payment is always prompt! Thank you so much!

2. I bought a CH Hyun head from Kedrian. She was a pleasure to do business with - answered all my questions promptly, shipped the package the day after payment and the head was wrapped up very safely in lots of bubblewrap^^

Thank you for this great transaction^^

3. Another great transaction with kedrain :cheer

She bought a pair of eyes from my sales thread, and she was the perfect buyer as always! Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again & again!

4. Kedrian bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me, thank you very much for easy and pleasant transaction! My best recommends for nice buyer! :)

5. I bought a doll from kedrian and she was very quick to ship! It arrived safe and sound, no problems. Easy, no-nonsense transaction. Thanks! :)

6. Purchased a leekeworld Mihael/custom house hybrid from her and had the best transaction He came in perfect condition ^.^A+++

7. I bought DB doll Ninan from kedrian. She was wonderful to deal with. The doll arrived packed very, very well, and I am thrilled with her. Thank you for a great doll!!

8. kedrian joined my recent For My Doll Group Order, and was a perfect participant: great communication, super-fast payment, and let me know when the package arrived. I'd gladly welcome kedrian in a Group Order anytime! :)

9. I bought a doll body from kedrian last week and it arrived today, perfectly wrapped and safe and sound. Perfect transaction, speedy shipping. Thanks, Cheryl!

10. Kedrian bought a doll blouse from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Great communication too! Thanks again!!

11. Kedrian brought an EID vest from me. Smooth transaction and wonderful communications. I highly recommend! Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!

12. kedrian bought a DRC made EID period type shirt - friendly and very prompt communication - super
      speedy payment - AND - she let me know when the package arrived safely too!
      Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!! Very happy that you like the shirt!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

13. Kedrian bought an EID shirt from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. She was friendly and patient with my delay of getting them sent out. Thanks!

14. kedrian was one of the members in my recent Iple GO, and she was awesome to work with! Paid all invoices promptly, had excellent communication...would love to work with her again :)

15. I would do business with again.. ( :
      Smooth transaction all the way.

16. Kedrian is awesome to work with. I bought a doll from her and he arrived safely, promptly, and was extremely well wrapped. In addition, communication was fast and friendly. I'd do business with her again anytime!

17. kedrian purchased an Iplehouse Evan Belt from me. Everything went smoothly, thank you again for a wonderful transaction.

18. Sold to kedrian, fast payment and kept in-touch, thanks so much! =^_^=

19. Kedrian bought a pair of jeans from me, communication was great, she paid promptly and was very nice ^^

20. Kedrian was in my Dollmore Go, she paid her invoices on time and was a pleasure to deal with.