1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for keelerleah

Jun 12, 2008

1. I sold a doll to keelerleah
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you! *^_^*

2. Another perfect transaction with keelerleah! Excellent communication, fast payment and I was notified as soon as the shoes arrived. I would gladly recommend and hope to have another transaction again with keelerleah. Thanks very much! :thumbup

3. keelerleah bought a Nine9 Style jacket from me! What a perfect transaction! Excellent communication and quick payment. She also let me know when she was able to receive and open the package. I would highly recommend her and would gladly do business with her again~

4. keelerleah bought my Angell Studio Qingyi from me. Communication was excellent, payment was ahead of schedule, and she let me know as soon as he arrived. In all, a great transaction, thank you!

5. keelerleah purchased a wig from me. Communication was excellent and payment was fast. A wonderful buyer and definitely recommended. Thank you.

6. keelerleah purchased an outfit set from me this time. Once again, payment was fast and communication was excellent. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again.

7. I sold an outfit to @keelerleah. Payment was prompt, communication was clear, and I got a PM and feedback as soon as the item arrived. Many thanks for a smooth transaction! :D

8. Keelerleah purchased a pair of Soom shoes from me. The transaction went perfectly and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. :)

9. And another perfect transaction with keelerleah! :) Excellent communication, fast payment and I was notified as soon as the boots arrived. I would gladly recommend as a buyer and hope to have another transaction again with keelerleah. Thanks very much! :thumbup

10. Keelerleah bought a pair of eyes from me and everything went very well :)

Thanks again~!

11. Sold another pair of eyes to Keelerleah, and everything went smoothly once again ^^

12. Keelerleah purchased a Soom BiWeekly outfit from me and was a perfect buyer. Communication was excellent and payment was prompt. She also let me know when the item arrived. Everything went super smoothly. An excellent buyer whom I would not hesitate to do business with again!

13. I bought an Iplehouse Black Chic Dress dress from keelerleah and everything went good. The seller was nice, good communication and the item was shipped and arrived in perfect condition.

A great hassle free transaction. Thank you.

14. Purchased an Iplehouse dress from keelerleah. Great communication and fast shipping. Thank you!

15. KeelerLeah bought a Soom idealian jacket from me and everything was smooth and pleasant. I highly recommend to the DOA marketplace. Thanks again!

16. Keelerleah purchased an outfit and wig from me. Payment was fast as always. A wonderful buyer. Thanks again.

17. keelerleah bought Iplehouse EID Pamela dress from me. She is a very nice person to deal with. It is a pleasure to do business with her. She let me know when parcel arrived, and even send additional payment for shipping cause the shipping fee was more than expected.

Thank you,Leah.

18. I bought a Luts Outfit from keelerleah and she was super sweet to deal with!
      Communication was friendly and polite and the item arrived quickly and was wrapped up so well!
      All in all, a fantastic transaction! I would love to do more business with keelerleah in the future and would recommend that others do the same!

19. Positive Transaction

I sold a sweater to keelerleah in a very easy transaction. Communication was fast and friendly, payment was immediate and I was updated when it arrived. All around great sale and excellent buyer. Thanks!

20. (just realized I forgot to leave feedback for this transaction) KeelerLeah bought a limited edition Iplehouse carved Heritage sword from me in Feb 2018 and the whole transaction was smooth and Friendly. Thanks Again!