1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for keepithushhush

Apr 28, 2007

1. I had the opportunity to meet with Keepithushhush for this incredible transaction and she was absolutely awesome.

Trustworthy and amazing to deal with throughout, INCREDIBLY patient and understanding, wonderful communication, and the Senior Delf body I purchased from her was in great condition. I couldn't ask for anything better and would recommend her to anyone.

Thanks so much, sweetie! :)

2. Did a face-up for keepithushhush and everything was perfect. Doll was packed extremely well and she was great with communication. Very wonderful and responsive, along with easy to communicate with. Paid right away. Fantastic transaction.

3. I just bought a head from keepithushshu. A nice transaction. No complaints, and very nice follow up communication. ^^

Thank you very much.

4. Purchased a type 2 senior delf body from keepithushhush. Purchase went fabulous! I would totally do business with her again!

5. keepithushhush bought a pair of dark red 14mm Dollmore glass eyes from me. She was very friendly and the transaction was quick and smooth ^_^ I'd totally recommend keepithushhush to anyone.
      Thanks!

6. I bought a Latidoll Adel from her. He is very pretty and I'm very happy! :D Thank you!

7. Did a face-up for keepithushhush's IP Evan, and she was awesome to work with like normal. Doll was packed very securely and was shipped right away. Extremely easy to communicate with, and responsive. Paid right away. Thanks!

8. I just bought a Volks sweater (SwD Lucas default) from keepithushhush, and it was a very fast, friendly transaction; the sweater arrived within just a few days, and it's in perfect condition! It would be a pleasure to buy from keepithushhush again. :)

9. purchased a pair of gumdrop eyes. Seller is very honest and ships very Fast. Love the eyes! Thank you very much~~

10. I bought a pair of gold acrylic eyes from keepithushhush and the transaction was lovely! Very polite and quick to respond! She sent the eyes out quickly and they arrived well-wrapped and safe! Thank you!

11. I bought a pair of boots from keepithushhush, and everything went perfectly. Very well packed, too! Thank you so much! :) ♥

12. :)keepithushhush and I traded sme dolly wigs and eyes. The trade went so very well, and everything is awsome! Thanks!:D

13. A belated very positive feedback from a transaction back in Sept for a fur wig!

14. Bought a couple of shirts from keepithushhush and she was great, fast communication, shipped when she said she would and all around very pleasant. :goldstar

15. I bought EID clothes from keepithushhush and she is really nice, quickly sending and item in perfect conditions, thank you so much <3

16. I bought a Black Fer set from keepithushhush and it was a great transaction! Communication was quick and she shipped the items out lightning fast! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thanks so much!!

17. Bought some clothes from keepithushhush, communication was good and the transaction went smoothly!
      Won't hesitate to purchase from her again, thank you! :)

18. I ordered a pair of boots from keepithushhush,
      Communication was good, as well as the transaction. And mah shoes came fast! Would definitely buy from again! <3

19. Bought an amazing pair of gumdrops eyes from keepithushhush and they arrived in fantastic condition. Love the quality! Very straight forward transaction and she has been super helpful in all my questions. Very patient seller and shipped it out as quickly as she could. Everything went silky smooth! Would not hesitate to buy from again. :) Thanks a lot!!

20. keepithushhush participated in one of my Soom splits. Payments were always on time and she was very kind through the entire transaction. I would very happily work with her again :)