1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for keepithushhush

Apr 28, 2007

1. Keepithushhush sold me an adorable SD vest :) She was very friendly and shipped the vest quickly. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks so much! ^ ^

2. Bought a pair of eyes from keepithushhush and had a great experience :) Thanks so much!!!

3. Purchased a white, lacey sweater from keepithushhush and it arrived super fast! Communication was swift and pleasant and I adore, and my boy adores, the sweater so much. I would not hesitate to buy from again.

4. keepithushhush and I traded wigs with each other, and everything went perfectly! She shipped when she said she would, and her communication was top notch. I would definitely trade/buy/sell with her in a heartbeat!

5. I bought a suit jacket from keepithushhush and it is very pleasant.
      Thank you!:)

6. Purchased a MD Ryu head from hushhush and had a superb transaction. Item was shipped promptly and arrived well packaged. Thank you again. :)

7. keepithushhush bought an EID shirt from me. She was communicative and super-friendly, paid right away and let me know when the shirt arrived :D An all-around model buyer and super-smooth transaction! Thank you so much! :D

8. Did another face-up for keepithushhush and it went as smoothly as before. Wonderful to communicate with due to how friendly she is, and very easy to discuss face-up details with. Updated me often on package sending and receiving. Paid immediately too, which is very helpful. The doll head was very well-packed in a sturdy box. Had a mishap on my part that we talked about and came to terms with-- which once again shows how great she is to do business with. Thanks once again!

9. keepithushhush participated in my Iplehouse GO. She was very friendly and easy to communicate with. She was also quick to pay! Thanks so much! I would happily do business with her again. :)

10. I did a partial trade of a commission + cash for a pair of Dollheart boots with keepithushhush. She was very quick with replies, very sweet and informative, and a pleasure to do a commission for! A very fun transaction. The boots were also shipped fast and packaged very well. Thank you so much! I recommend this seller to anyone.

11. keepithushhush bought a pair of glass eyes from me and the transaction was smooth
      Thank you XD

12. Positive! I sold keepithushhush a wig recently and the transaction was perfectly smooth. Fast payment and fast communication made the experience easy! Thank you VERY much!

13. keepithushhush bought a doll from me. Communication was wonderful and they were polite and prompt throughout the whole transaction. I would not hesitate to sell to keepithushhush again.

Thanks!

14. Keepithushhush bought some boots from me, she paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with!

15. I bought an SD boy jacket from Keepithushhush, and the transaction was quick and pleasant! Fast shipping and excellent communication. Would do business with again!

16. I just bought a pair of brown pleather pants for my Souldoll girl! Communication was GREAT--Keepithushhush did everything she could to help me figure out if the pants would fit my girl. They were shipped quickly, in great packaging. In the end they fit my girl just fine! :) And they are even nicer in person than I expected!

Thanks for everything!

17. Keepithushhush bought one wig and commissioned another from me, she was an absolute delight to work with and I'd be more than happy to do business with her again~ :)

18. keepithushhush commissioned me for a face up and everything went great! She was very easy to work with, responded quickly to PMs and let me know when the head arrived safely! Great customer, thanks! ^^

19. keepithushhush bought a Soom Afi from me. She was very understanding and was great with communication. Thanks for buying and I hope you enjoy your new doll! :D

20. Cassandra answered to my WTB thread so I bought an Afi head fromher. And it was a completely wonderful transaction:
      She was absolutely sweet in communication, answered fast, gave me very detailed info with photos, and send the head very quickly^^ The item was very carefully packed and in great condition :)
      I recommend her as a wonderful seller and of course will be glad to deal with her in the future^^