1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kei-chan

Aug 16, 2007

1. I'm just starting to buy things for my dollie (who's in the mail!) So this is my feedback thread. I also run a free signature thread, so if you have a signature by me, feel free to leave feedback ^__^ Thank you! :aheartbea

2. I have had several signatures done by Kei-chan and she is such a pleasure to work with. :) She's very nice and also very quick with PMs and getting the signatures done!

Plus, she does them completely free of charge! :D

3. I requested a signature from Kei-chan, but I didn't request a simple one or one like the example she had shown. I requested one with beldning images, gradients, text, hearts- a real complex one. She did it perfectly. Kei-chann was a pleasure to deal with and was very friendly, communicating quickly, and I got my commision the next day <3 Highly recomended!! <3

4. I got a pretty signature from Kei-chan, she's so super nice! I would love to work with her again in the future. ^__^ (and probably will if I get more dollies :blush )

5. sold a pair of msd shoes to her and she paid fast and told me when they got there. Would sale to again.

6. I got a lovely free siggy done by Kei-chan. :D She did a wonderful job on it, and was super nice to deal with. :)