1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for keikonotenshi

Dec 10, 2006

1. I purchased 3 SD girl outfits from keikonotenshi. It was an excellent transaction. Communication was perfect and the items were shipped in a timely manner.

Thanks again! :)

2. Purchased a boy outfit and wig in two separate transactions. Quick shipping and items arrived just as described. Thanks!

3. I purchased an outfit set from keikonotenshi. It was shipped the same day and arrived quickly and well packaged. The outfit is gorgeous and looks great on my boy~

4. Purchased some sd clothes from keikonotenshi. She was super nice and accommodating. Would definitely work with her again! :D

5. I have purchased a beautiful sd wig from keikonotenshi. She was very friendly, communication went smooth and the wig arrived safe and well packed. Thank you so much!

6. I bought some outfits from keikonotenshi and it was a smooth transaction. She even gave me a discount and threw in some freebies! :) I would highly recommend again!

7. Sold 2 customised handmade fur wigs to keikonotenshi. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

8. I participated in Keikonotenshi's Leekworld GO and it was a fantastic experience. She always kept up constant communication and is just such a sweetheart. I couldn't ask for more from a GO leader. Thank you sooo much! <3

9. I took part in the keikonotenshi's Leekeworld GO that she was carrying. Everything was wonderful since the very first moment!!

She kept us updated through the waiting time and made sure to contact us right away when Leeke shipped our things and when they were received!

Also she sent our things in the split of an eye very well packed ^^. For all of this, I'm sure that I will deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie ^^ !!.

10. I was in keikonotenshi's Nine9Style Go. She kept everyone inform and updated. Fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommend. Thank you:)

11. I participated in Kekonotenshi's Nine9Style GO. She kept in great communication and was extremely prompt with shipping. I highly recommend her for any business transactions! :) Thank you so much!!!

12. I was a part of keikonotenshi's recent ninestyle order too. Everything moved quickly, and items shipped very fast and were secured well. Can't wait to do business again!

13. I participated in keikonotenshi's ninestyle group order. It was an excellent transaction, everything went smoothly, great communication with all involved. Definitely recommend her if she does a GO again! :)

14. I have purchased a lovely set from dollmore from keikonotenshi. She was very kind and helpfull when I was a bit uncertain about the shipping costs. The set was shipped fast and well packed and I love it! Thank you so much! :)

15. keikonotenshi purchased a LUTS KDF Choco from me. payment was SUPER fast and communication was great. Thank you !

16. I purchased an SD black hat. The seller mailed it right away. Thank you for everything!

17. I bought a Volks SDC Mina full set from keikonotenshi. She was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, great packing, and fast shipping. Keikonotenshi is a friendly and communicative seller and I would definitely buy from her again. Highly recommended!

18. I bought a wig from Keikonotenshi. Everything was smooth and fast and kind. Thanks a lot!! Highly recommend!

19. I purchased a Volks SD16 Pearl from Sarah and I couldn't have been more thrilled to do business with her :aheartbea Everything was spot on, and the transaction was completed in a matter of days! Super smooth and easy! The doll was packed to perfection, and she even included a hand written note wishing me well with my new doll! So charming!! I highly recommend and trust her for future purchases or trades +++++

20. I purchased a fullset SDC Mina from keikonotenshi. Shipping was prompt and Mina was packed very very safely!