1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for keisetsu ^^v

Jul 29, 2010

1. ..well, it's about time to start this kind of thread..

If you've had a transaction with me, I'd be happy to see you feedback here! :)
      Thanks a lot in advance ;)
    2. I sold a Zaoll body to keisetsu. She was great to work with, very friendly and prompt communication, she paid right away, and let me know when the doll arrived. An excellent international transaction! I'd definitely do business with her again. :) Thanks, Annie!
    3. I sold a Domuya Tengu head and some clothes to keisetsu. It was a great transaction, and she's very friendly and a great person to deal with! :D I'd be more than happy to do business again with her anytime. :) :)
    4. Keisetsu purchased a fiber wig from me. She paid quickly and sent me a PM as soon as she received it ^ ^ I would definitely do business with her again~ Thank you so much for a good transaction!
    5. ~Positive~
      keisetsu purchased a Volks Ryoya from me. She paid her layaway right on time and let me know when he arrived to her. Couldn't ask for a more lovely buyer. Thank you keisetsu for a wonderful transaction !!! :aheartbea
    6. keisetsu bought a popodoll body from me.Everything was well,She is very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very very much.^___^