1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for keishi-chan

Sep 16, 2008

1. Keishi ordered a custom hoodie from me and was completely wonderful to deal with! No complaints here! :)

2. keishi-chan bought some BJD laptops from me :)
      Quick payments and communications had been great!
      Very polite and nice transition! Thank you!!

3. I bought a pair of MNF slacks from Keishi and she was super nice through and through (: She shipped them out super quickly! I would not hesitate to buy from her again (: Thank you!

4. Bought a pink shirt from nine9style for keishi-chan. Got here fast, she always got back to my pm's fast, super nice!!! More then happy to buy from her again!

5. I bought a Dollheart Shirt and Skirt from keishi-chan. She was very lovely and friendly and responded to my PM's quickly. The items where lovely and just as she described them. I would be more then happy to buy from her again as everything went smoothly!

6. I bought some clothing from keishi-chan. She was easy and wonderful to work with and her communication was perfect.
      Definitely a seller I would love to work with again, thank you!

7. I bought a Monique wig from Keishi off the market place, It was very well packed, perfectly priced and when it arrived ti was better then I had hoped for! And incredibly soft. Thanks so much! great service and communication!

8. I purchased a set of 12mm Eyeco Grey eyes and HDS nightie set from Keishi-chan. Perfect transaction. THanks so much.

9. Loved the wigs I bought from her...fast and cheerful

10. I bought Eyeco silicone eyes from keishi-chan. I can highly recommend her as a seller. Everything was perfect - great communication, fast shipping, goods corresponding to description.

11. Sold a pair of glass eyes to keishi-chan! She was fast to pay and had great communication! Thanks so much! :D

12. I bought a pair of eyes from keishi-chan recently; she was easy to communicate with, shipped the eyes quickly, and they were well packaged. I would both recommend her to others as well and be willing to buy from her again. A pleasure to deal with!

13. I sold a dreaming marcia head to Keishi, and, as always, she is awesome :D She's a super great person and does all the stuff properly, like fast payment and letting you know the item arrived safe and sound. I would recommend doing business with this lovely lady to anyone! Thank you!!

14. Keishi-chan bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A real pleasure to do business with!

15. I bought a Narae head from Keishi-chan. It was a perfect transaction. Great communication and quick to ship. Thank you!

16. I purchased a Dstoric Narae. She shipped it out quickly, and packaged it wonderfully. No damage, the doll was just like the pictures. I would buy again :)

17. I purchased a pair of Narae feet from Keishi-chan. The item was packaged extremely well and arrived in perfect condition. I can highly recommend Keishi-chan as a wonderful seller and would gladly do business again anytime!

18. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased an SD, Fairyland Juri 2012 Anniversary head from keishi-chan. A pleasure to work with from start to finish! Great communication, fast shipping speed, and friendly! Recommended seller!! A++. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! :D

19. I bought a Minifee Marcia from keishi-chan. She was kind enough to put a hold on the doll for me for a few days and shipped the doll out promptly once I did send the payment. Communication was quick and friendly. Would definitely deal with again. :)

20. Bought a dreaming Marcia head. It was shipped very quickly and very well packaged and communication was very good!