1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for keisy

Mar 10, 2012

1. please leave a feedback who had transaction with me thank you:)

2. Positive Feedback:

She is a very nice person, communication with her is very good, is attentive. She is very fast paying, is a very nice person. I would make deals with it without any hesitation. I recommend her100%

3. Keisy purchased a mirwen head from me, the transaction went well despite a long wait for the doll to arrive and she managed to remain fairly patient through the process :)

4. thank you pirate wench and seguchi thoma!!! :fangirl:

5. I sold her a wig. Keisy is a sweetheart! Excellent communication, paid promptly and kept me updated the whole way. I'd definitely recommend her. :D

6. Keisy bought some glass eyes from me. Wonderful buyer with prompt responses and payment. A pleasure to trade with. Thank you and hope your little ones like the eyes! :)

7. Very good transaction with Keisy, a nice buyer from philippines !! great communication, quick paiment !!
      all perfect !!

Thank you Keisy ^^

8. keisy bought a Fairyland body and hands from me. It was a wonderful transaction, quick payments, excellent communication and a very kind, patient and lovely buyer. I highly recommend keisy!

Thank you again :)