1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. Bought Burgundy and gold Chinese Posh Doll outfit. So adorable. The little jacket is so beautiful on my girl. The pants are a bit big, but she's got a skinny bitt anyway, and they look so good on my SO 58cm DollMore girl. Excellent merchandise, great communication, awesome seller. Went out of her way to get it mailed out before leaving for overseas. Can't thank you enough. Recommend this member as a 5 star seller anytime, to anyone. Thankx so much.

- ShadowHawke -

2. I bought an adorable two-piece Chinese outfit from Kellyhime. Communication was great, shipping was timely, and the outfit was perfect. <3 Thanks a bunch.

3. Kellyhime bought a wig from and communication and payment was great and fast. :) Recommended buyer.

4. I ordered FCS for Kellyhime.
      Kellyhime is a courteous person. All of her e-mails and PMs were very polite and nice. Replies were done smoothly.
      The payment was done promptly. Kellyhime really is wonderful to deal with.

I highly recommend Kellyhime.
      Thank you very much for everything!! :fangirl:

5. I commissioned an 1830's suit for my boy from Kellyhime, and it couldn't be more wonderful! She went to great lengths to make sure it fit perfectly! She was great to work with, and I can't wait to work with her again! :aheartbea

6. Kellyhime sold me a very cute hoodie. She's great on communication, ships promptly and very pleasant. Highly recommended!! Thank you so much!!

7. Kelly bought some Volks boots from me recently and it was a pure pleasure in every way. Lots of people add 'hime' to their titles, but Mrs Kelly is a proper princess and you can't do better than to deal with her:aheartbea

8. I bought a Volks wig from Kellyhime, which was just as described, mailed quickly, and packed well for shipping! Everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

9. Bought an MSD necklace from Kellyhime. Excellent communication and fast shipping, thank you! :)

10. Kelly is a wonderful seamstress and a wonderful person! Not only did she create a *perfect* cosplay outfit for my little YoSD, but since we live in the same city, she was kind enough to deliver it to me. I highly recommend her work--you won't be disappointed :)

Thank you so much, Kelly!

11. I bought 2 shirts from Kellyhime, the communication was great and the items were packaged very well
      thanks again

12. I purchased a necklace from Kellyhime. She is a wonderful seller and person.
      Perfect transaction. Thanks!!

13. I commissioned an outfit from Kellyhime. What a great experience! She's completely professional, and kept me informed at every step. She's also very nice (and patient) and I've enjoyed corresponding with her. The fabrics and lace she uses not only look gorgeous but they *feel* nice too. I love the outfit she made. It's exactly what I wanted.^^
      Thank you, Kellyhime! :aheartbea

14. I just bought a Customhouse T-shirt and pair of shorts from Kellyhime--she shipped super-fast and was a pleasure to communicate with by PM. I hope I'll have another chance to do business with her again soon! :)

15. Sold a wig to Kellyhime who was excellent to deal with. Payment was fast and communication was great. Thanks.

16. I bought a Josephine gown from kellyhime, who makes them to order. The quality of the work is simply amazing, and the result is stunning. Kellyhime was really nice to deal with throughout. She tailored the design to fit my Super Gem girl, and it looks wonderful.

Now I want to get similar gowns for all my girls!

17. I bought some eyes and the transaction was very smooth and the eyes well packed! Thank you so much!!

18. I bought some cuff accessories from Kellyhime. Smooth transaction and very friendly ^_^ Even gave some extra items. Would love to business with again.

19. I bought a pair of Kanis Augen 16mm Purple glass eyes from Kellyhime. Communication, shipping, packaging... everything was perfect! Would not hesitate to buy from again!

20. Purchased a cute MSD black and white checkered Volks dress from Kellyhime. Communication was excellent and super pleasant. Shipping was super fast and the outfit is absolutely perfect. I could not have asked for better transaction. Highly recommended.