1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. I commissioned Kelly to make a special outfit for Annat, my SD Anais who is a character from an alternate universe! Annat is a liberated woman from the 1850's, who wears bloomers, but (religious) dress restrictions oblige her to wear only black and white.

Kelly worked with me to produce an outfit according to these specifications, using old 19th century fashion plates. She consulted me at every stage about the fabrics and trims to use, and sent me wonderful photos of her Masha modelling the finished outfit!

Kelly was brilliant to deal with at every stage, kept in touch on a regular basis and consulted me about the commission. She posted the outfit really fast, and the clothes arrived in great condition, with a little note and some delightful white lace stockings.

I have to say I am thrilled to bits with the result. It is really stunning and Annat looks lovely. It is so nice to have her in the right costume! She has black bloomers, a white batiste dress and a black velvet jacket trimmed with lace. The funny thing is that Annat herself looks really pleased, as if she's thinking: 'At last I have some proper clothes!'.

I just wanted to say thank you to Kelly for doing such a fantastic job. I hope I can take some photos that do the outfit justice!

And the other dolls are looking hopeful...

2. I bought a beautiful wig from Kelly. It was my first Marketplace transaction. Communication was great and my wig got here fast. My girl looks fabulous in it! All in all, a wonderful experience.

Thank you again, Kelly!
      Shelai

3. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from Kellyhime and they were beautiful. The whole transaction was perfect. Kelly was very friendly and helpful. She was prompt at communicating and the item came very quickly. :) Thank you a bunch!

4. I bought a wig from Kellyhime, she's wonderful to work with. Fast shipping. Item arrived very well packed and the wig is in like new condition.

5. I bought a yotenshi mamu from Kellyhime. The transaction was flawless and she shipped her the first day she could! ^^ packaged very well and even sent a cute little gift too! Would love to work with this member again! :D

6. I purchased a pair of Lavender Kiss Yo-SD stockings from Kelly, and she was wonderful. They got here very quickly, and are made very well. Thank you, Kelly! :)

7. I purchased an outfit from Kellyhime and, as always, it was a great transaction. :) Communication was quick and friendly, and she shipped the package very fast. The outfit was well-packed and arrived in *perfect* condition. It's a pleasure to do business with her.
      Thank you so much, Kellyhime! <3

8. I bought a shirt from kellyhime for my boys 2nd birthday. She shipped so fast and i really love it! thank you so much! a great seller~

9. I bought a beautiful Lady Rosalia dress from Kellyhime and she was an excellent seller with friendly communication and very fast shipping! Thank you so much!~

10. POSITIVE: bought a pair of sd13b shoes from kellyhime. Shoes were exactly what I was looking for! Kelly was easy to work with, quick communication and shipping. Thank you! I'd do business again with her!

11. Purchase a necklace for my girls very pleasant transaction. Necklace is carefully pack my girl is very delight with her new piece of jewellery!

12. Bought some shoes from Kellyhime. Shipping was fast and communication was perfect. Thank you. :)

13. I bought a pretty blue mohair wig from Kellyhime - it arrived in good order and quickly, too! Thanks very much!

14. I bought wig from Kellyhime, the shipping was quick and the communication nice. Thank you ^^

15. I bought a wig cap from Kelly and she was so fast shipping it!! Thank you so much. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Suzanne "LilyRose"

16. Bought a pair of shoes from Kellyhime and the transaction couldn't have gone more perfectly! She has excellent communication and very fast shipping! This is my second time buying from this awesome buyer and hopefully will have more transactions in the future!

17. I've bought the Volks sd17 Alain's LE boots to Kellyhime.

Transaction was just perfect ! Nice and friendly communication : she was sweet enough to accept my special request for delivery schedule (we were both going out on holidays), and she stuck to it nicely ! Shipping was fast !
      Also the boots are just in great shape and so perfect !

Many thanks for this smooth transaction ! :)

18. I bought an SD sized Azone top & skirt from Kellyhime. Communication was great, shipping was super quick, and the outfit is in perfect condition. Recommended seller! Thanks! ^__^

19. I bought an item from Kelly and it was wrapped very safely and arrived in great condition. Thanks, Kelly!

20. I just bought a great pair of old-school Domuya pants from Kellyhime, and (as always) it was a perfect transaction! Kelly is so quick about shipping and so pleasant to communicate with, plus her items are always in A-number-one condition. :aheartbea