1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kellyhime

Jan 14, 2008

1. I just purchased some shoes from Kellyhime. It was a very pleasant transaction from start to finish. I can highly recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks Kelly!

2. I bought an SD belt and harness from Kellyhime this week and already received them. Very smooth transaction, thank you very much!

3. I bought some clothes from kellyhime, they arrived in great shape, items looked exactly as described including proper disclosure. She was very prompt replies, informative and helpful, and quick on shipping. Hiughly highly recommended seller.

4. Bought 2 schoolboy uniforms from Kelly, they arrived fast and look absolutely wonderful. Kelly was quite nice and considerate, definitely recommending her to a my friends.

5. I bought a volks yosd outfit from kellyhime. The item was shipped well and super quick! Thanks!

6. I bought 3 YoSD dresses from Kellyhime. She was lovely to communicate with and the items shipped quickly. Thanks again!

7. purchased a YoSD dress from Kellyhime! Super quick to respond and shipping :3 would purchase from her again!

8. I bought a Volks SD13 black peacoat from Kellyhime, my second transaction with her and it went just as well as the first. Great communication & fast shipping, and the coat arrived in perfect condition. Highly recommended seller! <3

9. More clothes again--I bought a Volks suit from kellyhime, great transaction, very rapid shipping. Clothes were just as described, in beautiful condition, well-packed. Highly recommended seller!!

10. I bought some adorable props a little while ago and they are so very cute arrived perfectly packed and as described, I am very happy with the entire transaction and would reccommend kellyhime 110% to everyone!!

Thankyou so very much !!! ((><))

11. I got some clothes from Kellyhime. She responded quickly and shipped it off really quick. I would definitely buy from her again!

12. I bought a yosd outfit from Kellyhime. She shipped quickly and was excellent to communicate with.

13. I bought an outfit from Kellyhime. Very fast and friendly communication, my outfit was well packed and arrived to me quickly and safely. The outfit was in excellent condition, just as it was listed her on DoA. I would recommend Kellyhime to anyone and would love to buy from again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

14. I bought a red wig from Kellyhime, and it got here incredibly fast. It's beautiful, and Kellyhime was communicative and lovely. I'd recommend her to anyone.

15. Kellyhime is a great seller! She's fun to talk to and had my purchases out to me in a flash. Thank you so much :D!

16. I bought some MSD-sized clothes from Kellyhime and everything worked out great. Communication was excellent and the items arrived in great condition. Thank you very much! :)

17. Bought two kimono's from Kellyhime.
      The fabric and detail taken with construction is fantastic!
      Arrived quickly and well packed.

Would buy from Kellyhime again. ^.^

18. I just bought a Volks outfit from Kellyhime, and (as always) it was a fantastic transaction! The outfit arrived VERY quickly and in perfect condition, and Kelly was charming to PM back and forth with. Not my first purchase from Kellyhime's sales threads, and pretty definitely not my last . . . ;)

19. I bought to pair of shoes from Kellyhime! The transaction was great and shipping was fast!!!

20. I purchased a couple of tops from Kellyhime and had a great experience. Thank you!